Any news on Ricketts

We should make Warsaw sweat on it for a while... if we tell them right away that's an advantage to them.

If they don't know they can have him they can't go after other forwards - who we might want!

Evil, yes. Business, Yes. Good idea, Yes!

We should make Warsaw sweat on it for a while... if we tell them right away that's an advantage to them.

If they don't know they can have him they can't go after other forwards - who we might want!

Evil, yes. Business, Yes. Good idea, Yes!

Nice idea but I would imagine that he's already told them he's off.

Guest oa_exile
I did that joke at least a week ago, and nobody laughed then :bigcry:

I didn't see it, honestly LL or obviously I would have laughed then. :grin:

That is because you are rubbish at telling jokes :grin:

"It's the way i tell em"

frank_carson_small.jpg

Here's what the Saddlers' fans think of Ricketts:

http://www.upthesaddlers.com/bb/viewtopic....f=2&t=23463

Walsall unbeaten in 17 games and up to fifth place now.

Shhhhhh...can't post postives like that on here about Ricketts! Oh sod it....yes, you can...

"Me too. rickets SCORES GOALS. simply as that. i couldnt careless how lazy he is, he has a great touch and can finish. all you want in a striker at this level."

I'm glad they've got good, honest eyesight down in Walsall.

OAFC + RICKETTS = SCAPEGOAT

BBC Midlands TV has just shown a feature on Walsall players on a bonding day out today go-karting. I didn't spot our loaned player! :mmm: Perhaps they didn't have a car big enough for him. :wink:

He did it in his Bentley and had already finished half an hour ago. :wink:

Thanks for the replies. One further question - what clause ?

When we signed him in the summer on a 3 year deal, that included a number of clauses. Don't know the precise details, but it does seem to mean we're able to get rid without paying up the three years.

Guest oa_exile
When we signed him in the summer on a 3 year deal, that included a number of clauses. Don't know the precise details, but it does seem to mean we're able to get rid without paying up the three years.

Or vise versa :wink:

We must have never been confident about signing Ricketts to have put the clauses that we supposedly have into his contract.

I have my suspicions that he was never sure about signing for Latics in the first place.

We gave it a go, for some reason it didn't work out, and now we can move on without having got our fingers too burnt.

Onwards and Upwards.

Am glad wallsall have found some talent in him because we did'nt. I do not think we will see him in Oldham for very very long time just one of those things some players just don't have a good at a club then go to another and then play great football. :(