Tangerine to be Axed

Eff off you berk! :wink:

KtF,

Derek.

Too much time, too little to do mate :grin:

Don't mind me i'm off finding my life..... we play in blue, and tangerine, peach, orange, rank, whatever you want to call it :blink:

Edited by R.O.A.M

What's all this about sales being low on the kit? Is it only me that thinks 57% of the away kit sold compared to the home one is actually quite good? You'd never get anywhere near 100% of the home, blue kit especially when the home kit is for 2yrs and theres always uncertainty over when it will change (or for those in the know, the knowledge of it being for 1yr) so 57% is great sales in comparison. As has been said, I doubt any other recent away kit has sold anything like 57% of the home sales.

What's all this about sales being low on the kit? Is it only me that thinks 57% of the away kit sold compared to the home one is actually quite good? You'd never get anywhere near 100% of the home, blue kit especially when the home kit is for 2yrs and theres always uncertainty over when it will change (or for those in the know, the knowledge of it being for 1yr) so 57% is great sales in comparison. As has been said, I doubt any other recent away kit has sold anything like 57% of the home sales.

That's what I thought, but hell no it must go lol :unsure:

I never knew that about skeleton costumes??? Hmm, that gives me an idea, if Wizzard wish it could be xmas everyday then we could wish it was Halloween everyday and wear slimming skeleton suits. You can stick yer tangerine up yer harris, we want skeleton kits!

lol! :lol: