• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll pass a black spot called the Black country to your right just before you hit Birmingham. You'll also miss that big roundabout locally known as spegetti junction due to taking the M5 down towards the South West. After that just avoid those crazy folks on Tractors! enjoy your day out.

Edited by Lags

I'm Making The Trip South With My Girl Friend. We Are Going On Offical Coach. If It's Only 4 Hours Away Why Does Coach Depart At 8 :S Lol I Heard That At Yeovil They Have Brilliant Atsmosphere !

Not this year, myself.

Last year was fun. It was the start of the tourist season and an accident on the A303 meant I was sat in my car twenty miles away as the game kicked off. A bit of pro-active driving (past a load of places named affter camels) and I made it for half time(although I got parked and in for free) only to see the remainder of a game pretty much ruined by the windy conditions. It took over four hours from Watford :angry: .

As for the crowd. They are like all these two bit no marks (Cheltenham etc.). They get worked up over the slightest things. A wrong call by a linesman will have them irate at the referee for the remainder of the game. It's a bit Soulless from an away fans point of view as there is no roof in the away end.

Thought you were talking about Boundary Park there for a minute!

No, that would have read:

"As for the crowd. They are like all these two bit no marks (Cheltenham etc.). They get worked up over the slightest things. A wrong call by a linesman will have them irate at Smalley for the remainder of the game."

Warney has only scored once this season, so you can guarantee him at least doubling that total on Saturday.

http://www.ytfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Profi...73~9620,00.html

That the same Paul Warne who got sent off on new years day for a second yellow makin 9 for the season so far eek

Edited by optional

There Are 2 Sections Open For The Game Seats And Terrance. Where Is Everyone Going To Be ?

Yeovil - the theatre of league 1 dreams... No-one will be in the seats, everyone will be standing...

As for the drive - pretty easy, straight down then left :wink: - ground well signposted (always takes longer than you think when you get off the M5 so be prepared!), dont park in the away car park if you can, takes bleedin hours to get out of - park in one of the business car parks they open up on the way... it is far better...

To be honest - for me it is one of the worst atmospheres I have ever been in... as is said, fans are a bit "local" and cos of the open air you cant really hear ours or the home singing - maybe that was just last year which was a pants game - we hammer them for 90 minutes and then they score from a corner bouncing off skivertons back when he wasnt looking...brill, thanks for that....

It was livened up by possibly the most inbred yocal stewards i have ever seen in my life... all of them had something wrong with them.... honestly, like something from deliverance....

Looking forward to it thoroughly!

Got a new flag to unviel Rocky ... if that helps! Wasn't going to bother myself especially as heading down to Gills at Lunch time next week, but counted up my copper :bobby: collection and have enough for the train from London.

Is there a nominated Yeovil Drinking establishment??

Some farmers barn on 50p a pint scrumpy perhaps???