Private messaging

maddog

A little birdie told me that it might be the case that Moderators and Admin can read other people's PMs that are in their inbox, sent or saved boxes :blink: .

Can anyone plase clarify if this is the case or not? If it is, I reckon there should be some notice of this somewhere so people know they can be snooped at <_< !

If not.......as you were :D

Ta very muchly.

Guest oa_exile
A little birdie told me that it might be the case that Moderators and Admin can read other people's PMs that are in their inbox, sent or saved boxes :blink: .

Can anyone plase clarify if this is the case or not? If it is, I reckon there should be some notice of this somewhere so people know they can be snooped at <_< !

If not.......as you were :D

Ta very muchly.

You can rest easy my dear this is not the case ! :curtain: , we are watching but not that closely :dizzy2: :rolleyes:

Bloody Hell, when you lot get together it's like a sodding knitting circle!

No we or I cannot read your personal messages. The admins (Beardy, Wardle and myself) have peoples security high on the agenda, and even moreso in this age of scamming and identity theft - it is a very serious business...

We take the upmost care with peoples data, and I can reassure you that every possible security measure is in place and is checked regularily.

I even had the security so tight at the beginning of this new board Beardy couldn't even log in to the Admin panel.

If anyone else has a query about OWTB security please PM one of the senior admins with your concern.

Thanks,

Matt.

Guest oa_exile
We take the upmost care with peoples data, and I can reassure you that every possible security measure is in place and is checked regularily.

I even had the security so tight at the beginning of this new board Beardy couldn't even log in to the Admin panel.

If anyone else has a query about OWTB security please PM one of the senior admins with your concern.

:helmet: If anyone wants to join the OWTB security council a uniform will be provided :bobby:

Yours the OWTB Police :policeman:

Errrrrr.....grass green :huh2:

And who says I don't have my own uniform? ;)

Disruptive pattern (dp) green. You know, men with dark make up, making tents in fields. ;)

You wouldn't happen to have a nurses uniform would you?

As for you Beardy, red, are you real?

Edited by footy68

You wouldn't happen to have a nurses uniform would you?

It's more of a Nursing Assistant uniform. Although I doubt it would have the same effect as the fully-fledged version :sad3: .

I still have my old school uniform. Although fitting in it would be a task in itself :sign0007: .

Edited by maddog