Atmosphere on Saturday Vs Huddesfield

No excuses on Saturday lads/ladies.

Get behind the lads and make some noise.

If you don't want to sing then that's absolutely fine by me....BUT if you are one of those many fans who admit they would like to sing but don't then you really need to make the effort on Saturday. If you hear someone starting a chant, join in ! If it helps, get a few jars down your neck before the game.

If people think that the atmosphere is guaranteed to be great on Saturday then they're wrong....it will take a lot of effort. At games like this you get a lot of people attending who don't attend often and perhaps don't feel too comfortable singing, BUT WE CAN DEFINITELY GET BOUNDARY PARK ROCKING IF WE ALL MAKE AN EFFORT.

Edited by Yard Dog

No excuses on Saturday lads/ladies.

Get behind the lads and make some noise.

If you don't want to sing then that's absolutely fine by me....BUT if you are one of those many fans who admit they would like to sing but don't then you really need to make the effort on Saturday. If you hear someone starting a chant, join in ! If it helps, get a few jars down your neck before the game.

If people think that the atmosphere is guaranteed to be great on Saturday then they're wrong....it will take a lot of effort. At games like this you get a lot of people attending who don't attend often and perhaps don't feel too comfortable singing, BUT WE CAN DEFINITELY GET BOUNDARY PARK ROCKING IF WE ALL MAKE AN EFFORT.

Well said! The 'Uddersfield fans won't need encouraging and, would you believe it....their drummer has a conscience!

http://www.htafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1224052,00.html

I watched the Tottenham - Arsenal semi on Tuesday and what is normally a very quiet white hart lane was absolutly rocking! I didnt know the

Spurs fans were capable of that.

Its our cup final tomorrow and we can do the same...... I not a big singer at home but tomorrow I will be giving it everything, lets make it intimidating for the

Hudders players and get behind our boys

Quite ironic that biggest game at home this year so I decide to sit in the main stand ...... like hell I'll be quiet in there though.

Also the big flag will be out before the game so get in early

You can look over and see the Paddock & Lookers in full swing.

It's funny how us lot in there are only bothered when there's a 1,500+ away following.

That said. We'll still get drowned out by 4,600 Huddersfield fans in that stand.

Well said! The 'Uddersfield fans won't need encouraging and, would you believe it....their drummer has a conscience!

http://www.htafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1224052,00.html

What's this about a muddy pitch though he obviously hasn't seen the BP surface in recent years, there are not many better in League 1!

Hope you've already paid fro them as they are not officially on sale tomorrow.

Thats what they say all the time. Last time was Blackpool in the playoffs. You can still get them. They just dont make it announced so you dont have loads of away fans turning up on the day.