Kicking off on Rochdale Rd

It was right in the corner as they were leaving the ground near the flag there was a skip in the corner not too far to throw and it was after final whistle so you might have gone home already .also cars outside damaged by your so called fans i have just been iinformed or is that a lie too

Your changing your story even time you post. I cant be bothered with you now, either post it up or be quite.

Edited by AMO

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was right in the corner as they were leaving the ground near the flag there was a skip in the corner not too far to throw and it was after final whistle so you might have gone home already .also cars outside damaged by your so called fans i have just been iinformed or is that a lie too

So you just happened to be videoing the main stand when a cone was thrown into your stand. Put it on youtube then and we cant argue. As for cars being damaged that happens everywhere. Now go and tell someone who cares.

Windows through n cars scratched lovely fans well done . I would be very proud if i was you lot i suppose losing to the sheepshaggers is hard to take never mind i will look for you in draw .OOPS sorry u aint there .

yep you are a wind up for sure bye bye :censored: head no-one believes you you utter :censored:

So you just happened to be videoing the main stand when a cone was thrown into your stand. Put it on youtube then and we cant argue. As for cars being damaged that happens everywhere. Now go and tell someone who cares.

More than just one cone n bottles ,so why did the police come running in from the outside then mate , police would confirm it mate not to worry 1 - 0 to the HUDDERS

Windows through n cars scratched lovely fans well done . I would be very proud if i was you lot i suppose losing to the sheepshaggers is hard to take never mind i will look for you in draw .OOPS sorry u aint there .

This is a family site can you watch your language. As for cars being scratched and windows put through does that never happen in Huddersfield? You're a joke. Enjoy your victory and go to the pub or summot. You never know you mite pull an actual women. That'd really top your day off.

This is a family site can you watch your language. As for cars being scratched and windows put through does that never happen in Huddersfield? You're a joke. Enjoy your victory and go to the pub or summot. You never know you mite pull an actual women. That'd really top your day off.

READ YOUR OWN POSTS FIRST MATE THEN IF ITS A FAMILY SITE KETTLE N POT COMES TO MIND .

SORRY prendy u havent but others have n its me who is been abused never abused anyone just came on to make a statement but if u cant take it sorry one of yours is on our site and apologised for the incident . is it rubbish then ?

Post the video then..

he wont b/c there isn't one now ignore him he obviously gets off on making things up-very scarey is that

This is what happens when you let idiots on to this board, before we know it, it will be like rivals was which defeats the object.

Post the video then..

I t will be on tomorrow i will give u address then ,thought u came on these sites to chat not be insulted , i have never insulted anyone on here but have been insulted myself not to worry i dont suppose that happened either .supposed to be a bit of fun on these sites but yours is a bit aggressive . as you will see i have never been abusive or aggressive as i was told u shouldnt be when i joined .

This is what happens when you let idiots on to this board, before we know it, it will be like rivals was which defeats the object.

It's not that bad him comin on here breaks up all the silly threads posted by our own fans. I.e Lets sell everyone.

To be honest I aint too bothered if someone did throw a cone, these things happen, why should we apologise if it wasn't us. I went to doctors this mornin in centre of Oldham to see a group of Huddersfield scum walkin down the street given random people grief. I aint asking for an apology for that. Get over it.

Why am i like an idiot only made a statement n i never liked rivals if u want to have a fight or argument i would rather do it face to face but i dont like confrontation just a bit of banter shame u lot dont .

Why am i like an idiot only made a statement n i never liked rivals if u want to have a fight or argument i would rather do it face to face but i dont like confrontation just a bit of banter shame u lot dont .

Wheres the banter? You just come on here claiming we were all throwing cones and bottles at you. I think you need to put a traffic cone on your head and go and sit in the corner

It's not that bad him comin on here breaks up all the silly threads posted by our own fans. I.e Lets sell everyone.

To be honest I aint too bothered if someone did throw a cone, these things happen, why should we apologise if it wasn't us. I went to doctors this mornin in centre of Oldham to see a group of Huddersfield scum walkin down the street given random people grief. I aint asking for an apology for that. Get over it.

Never once asked for an apology just made a statement .Yes we have some idiots but like some one said if u said boo to them they would ************* themselves . Iwas just adding a statement but thats what i thought thats wat u were supposed to do .

tell you what i'll wait for the video,just to show me you arent talking :censored: whats the address of this site where our fan has apologized? if you dont answer that i'll take it as balls