Kicking off on Rochdale Rd

Thats what they did mate should get your eyesight seen to before u start making statements .Not saying our fans are angels but its a bit rough when the plod came n got ur lot then if nothing happened i feel sorry for the innocent latics then sorry .

I am 99% sure that what you described did not happen within the stadium. My facts are correct.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It did mate i can assure you the camera doesnt lie .It makes all fans look bad though even us with what happened outside but no bad feelings as i only went to watch the game .

well for a kick off it must have come from the lookers which is seperated from the RRE by a bloody police box and dozens of coppers today,number 2 which camera is this,pls show me the pics

It did mate i can assure you the camera doesnt lie .It makes all fans look bad though even us with what happened outside but no bad feelings as i only went to watch the game .

Post it up then and let the dog see the rabbit.

Then will you go to specsavers . only 2 or 3 doin it but it did happen i can assure you .

Let us see it then, then if i am wrong i will openly admit it.

No mate it was inside

Your talking balls mate, there is no way that cones could be thrown into the RRE from the Main Stand and even if it had then all hell would have broken out. It just didn't happen and you know it

Put Up or Shut Up.

Edited by AMO

This dosent make sense.....

1, its going to take quite a throw to reach you

2, the whole place would of gone up ???

Think you need to put it up on youtube or shut up now...

It was right in the corner as they were leaving the ground near the flag there was a skip in the corner not too far to throw and it was after final whistle so you might have gone home already .also cars outside damaged by your so called fans i have just been iinformed or is that a lie too

It was right in the corner as they were leaving the ground near the flag there was a skip in the corner not too far to throw and it was after final whistle so you might have gone home already .also cars outside damaged by your so called fans i have just been iinformed or is that a lie too

My wife was waiting for me outside and our car was kicked by your fans.....

Im not saying ur lieing...im saying show the proof you claim to have....

Edited by oafc0000