Kicking off on Rochdale Rd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only said it was the odd few who did it you cant tarnish everyone with same brush mate .

I think the saying is 'tar everyone with the same brush', but you may have left an apostophe out.

I keep looking on youtube but can't find your footage. Please tell us where it is.

Good luck in the next round. Keep the faith with stitch.

Edited by astottie

I think the saying is 'tar everyone with the same brush', but you may have left an apostophe out.

I keep looking on youtube but can't find your footage. Please tell us where it is.

Good luck in the next round. Keep the faith with stitch.

ty astottie thought it was an even game probably get bristol r away capacity 7000 or 8000 .i do rate richtea as we call him needs a season to get his own team together .

not gonna make that up i am an adult , sorry chaps it is true . Simpo has been on our site honestly .

firstly if you are correct i apologize unreservedly.

secondly the club needs to root out and ban these morons.

thirdly my mate has rung me to say there has been bits of trouble today,said he saw two groups clash on rochdale road and it wasnt the odd straggler

ty astottie thought it was an even game probably get bristol r away capacity 7000 or 8000 .i do rate richtea as we call him needs a season to get his own team together .

Hi DB

hope you got home safely Can you tell me where your footage of the bother is again?

Why's everyone gettting hung up about DewsburyBlue's comments ???? Jeez. Even if this business about cones and bottles is a load of baloney, there is no doubt that a lot worse will have gone on today...and both Oldham and Huddersfield fans will have been in the thick of it. It's always the same between Oldham and Udders. Move on.

Why's everyone gettting hung up about DewsburyBlue's comments ???? Jeez. Even if this business about cones and bottles is a load of baloney, there is no doubt that a lot worse will have gone on today...and both Oldham and Huddersfield fans will have been in the thick of it. It's always the same between Oldham and Udders. Move on.

ty yard dog n astottie yes i got home ok but i dont look for trouble so i know when to keep quiet and just get on with going to the game .

firstly if you are correct i apologize unreservedly.

secondly the club needs to root out and ban these morons.

thirdly my mate has rung me to say there has been bits of trouble today,said he saw two groups clash on rochdale road and it wasnt the odd straggler

its a shame really that we cant go n enjoy a game without all this

at the end something orange, big and plastic flew up at me from the rocky road end wen i was walkin up the stairs from the paddock at the rocky road end of the mainstand it did look a wee bit like a traffic cone but where can you get a traffic cone from inside the ground???

Best part of this site was it wasnt rivals....no away fans posting boring dribble...like this....

Lately more and more away fans seem to be getting accepted as uses....cheapens the board in my opinion....

I agree hopefully the MOD :busted: can stop the influx before we get overwhelmed by these idiots. Otherwise we are going to a have rivals all over again.

guess what...

it is now.

I'm getting pretty fed up with the snide remarks about our moderation - we've tried to operate a fair procedure. To be honest we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand some feel we operate too much and stifle the discussion, others seem to think we are to liberal..

There will be no kneejerk reaction from the admin team - there will be no banning without investigation - we will continue our with our policies as they are. Please read the Rules and Regs - they work - if you don't want to use them it's not our fault.

If you have a complaint about another OWTB member - PM the admin team.

If you have a complaint about the admin team - PM me

As for this thread - Dewsbury Blue - either put the f***ing video link on here now or I'll f**k you off - simple as. I'm getting sick and tired of your childish games which amounts to goading and baiting regular OWTB members - I won't have it.

I can quite honestly say - this ain't rivals...

I'm getting pretty fed up with the snide remarks about our moderation - we've tried to operate a fair procedure. To be honest we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand some feel we operate too much and stifle the discussion, others seem to think we are to liberal..

There will be no kneejerk reaction from the admin team - there will be no banning without investigation - we will continue our with our policies as they are. Please read the Rules and Regs - they work - if you don't want to use them it's not our fault.

If you have a complaint about another OWTB member - PM the admin team.

If you have a complaint about the admin team - PM me

As for this thread - Dewsbury Blue - either put the :censored: video link on here now or I'll :censored: you off - simple as. I'm getting sick and tired of your childish games which amounts to goading and baiting regular OWTB members - I won't have it.

I can quite honestly say - this ain't rivals...

Language Timothy :o

Is there a internal affairs section that Mods the Mods posts. :wink:

Language Timothy :o

Is there a internal affairs section that Mods the Mods posts. :wink:

Apologies, and yes there is.

Every issue is discussed at length before action is taken.

To be honest we've only had an influx of HTFC fans recently due to the FAC game - very few applications are being posted from other teams. What we saw on rivals was a non-stop barrage of insults all night long - you couldn't get anywhere near the topics of the day without "inbred this" and "keyboard warrior" that. I think we've got a pretty decent board here with, top moderators . We took a step back from OTT moderating in the summer, we reviewed our policies on the back of an experiment we did. We found that our Gestapo-esque iron fist rule wasn't very appetising to the average member - and would certainly switch off fringe posters.

So y'know - you can't win 'em all...

:grin:

The worrying things is, there's a section of young men (18 -30) amongst our football crowds who blatantly demonstrate a total disregard for other people. Yesterday illustrated the point in question. Despite many attempts by stewards and police to control the Oldham fans in the paddock (?) area, they failed to do so. By control, I mean to get them to sit down, stop gesticulating threats of violence to our crowd and to generally behave themselves. It was these same individuals who I personally witnessed causing trouble after the game. 'The authorities' will have (or should have) the video evidence they need to prosecute offending individuals so why can't they do so? I'm sure the general law abiding public would welcome it! Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say, week in week out, screwed up knob heads cause mayhem in public places almost with out any repercussions.

All very sad!

AceT <_<

Hey chaps,

Just scim read your discussion and one things comes to mind. You seem to be giving alot free publicity to all the idiots on both teams who caused the trouble yesterday. I'm sure if any of the idiots from yesterday have signed up to this sight they must be laughing their heads off. Anyway, just trying to play peacemaker, come on lads more important things to talk about like football.

Edited by laticsmad

The worrying things is, there's a section of young men (18 -30) amongst our football crowds who blatantly demonstrate a total disregard for other people. Yesterday illustrated the point in question. Despite many attempts by stewards and police to control the Oldham fans in the paddock (?) area, they failed to do so. By control, I mean to get them to sit down, stop gesticulating threats of violence to our crowd and to generally behave themselves. It was these same individuals who I personally witnessed causing trouble after the game. 'The authorities' will have (or should have) the video evidence they need to prosecute offending individuals so why can't they do so? I'm sure the general law abiding public would welcome it! Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say, week in week out, screwed up knob heads cause mayhem in public places almost with out any repercussions.

All very sad!

AceT <_<

I was stood up in the paddock. If the person infront of me stands up then I will. There was hardly a problem in the paddock accept the attitude of some stewards. Why was I filmed by a police women for standing up? Yet when it kicks off on Rochdale Rd I hear that the police were nowhere to be seen.

And to say it was all the people stood in the paddock who were fighting later is total garbage. I know a lot of the people who were stood in that part of the paddock and they were definitely not involved in any trouble. You have posted good messages on here recently and I aint bothered about you being allowed to post on here but what you have said in the above post is tripe

The worrying things is, there's a section of young men (18 -30) amongst our football crowds who blatantly demonstrate a total disregard for other people. Yesterday illustrated the point in question. Despite many attempts by stewards and police to control the Oldham fans in the paddock (?) area, they failed to do so. By control, I mean to get them to sit down, stop gesticulating threats of violence to our crowd and to generally behave themselves.

What a load of rubbish, yeah there was a lot of hangers on in that section of the paddock with it being a cup game but take a look at the Chaddy End, two blocks stood up all game not one steward tells them to sit.

In the paddock it's a complete different story, a season ticket holder like myself getting a camera shoved in the face by the OB for not sitting down when other areas of the ground do not get asked to sit.

It's double standards and has been going on for 1 1/2 seasons, it's pathetic stewarding & I will be taking it higher up within the club.

They talk about generating an atmosphere, you can't even stand when your team is attacking let alone sing for fear of the yes men getting you ejected.

Ridiculous!