davies haters

firstly, if you take davies gols away from our team how many points would we have?

secondly, are you aware he is our top gol scorer?

thirdly, whenever you played football as a kid did you set the world alight every game and never miss anything ever?

fourthly, do you think that going out to the wings is 'hiding' or do you think he just wants the ball off the defenders because our midfield is currently ineffective?

firstly, if you take davies gols away from our team how many points would we have?

secondly, are you aware he is our top gol scorer?

thirdly, whenever you played football as a kid did you set the world alight every game and never miss anything ever?

fourthly, do you think that going out to the wings is 'hiding' or do you think he just wants the ball off the defenders because our midfield is currently ineffective?

I don't think anybody hates Davies do they?

Surely they are just frustrated as hell by him. I think he might be Betsy reincarnated!

he plays the game like terry henry used to playfor arsenal drifting out wide but obviously not as good as henry but he is good he is just out of form and people just forget just because he is a footballer they think they have to play top form week in week out but he is only HUMAN....

cmon oldham 3 points tonight

Loads of talent just way out of form. As Dowie always said get value on the pitch and people like Davies, Trotman and Eardley are all worth money because they have talent and the potential to play at a higher level. Christ think of the potential Davies has at 21 and remember the front partnerships with people like Tipton, Whitehall and Carlo!

he plays the game like terry henry used to playfor arsenal drifting out wide but obviously not as good as henry but he is good he is just out of form and people just forget just because he is a footballer they think they have to play top form week in week out but he is only HUMAN....

cmon oldham 3 points tonight

Henry also a converted winger.

I don't think it's just him I think people are just using him as a scapegoat, now that Ricketts has left

Maybe Tommy, but he hasnt' notched in his last 11 games and you can see his own frustration when he's on the pitch.

He's trying too hard to get himself on the scoresheet at the minute - I think that's evident from the wild shots he's snatching wide etc instead of being more level headed and passing the ball.

He'll come good though.

Loads of talent just way out of form. As Dowie always said get value on the pitch and people like Davies, Trotman and Eardley are all worth money because they have talent and the potential to play at a higher level. Christ think of the potential Davies has at 21 and remember the front partnerships with people like Tipton, Whitehall and Carlo!

Hey,leave Carlo alone!Legend.