Who's Next ?

Stuff it, let's get Vernon back. If he hasn't joined Colchester by now.

Loan or buy, sort it out Latics.

Stuff it - we haven't got anyone of the players we want so buy anyone instead?

Not sure if that was the sentiment you were trying to portray but if so that is not the reason to buy a player.

IMO Vernon - meh. Not sure.

33 years old in April, hasn't scored a goal since February 2007, has scored 5 in total since the start of the 2005/2006 season ... I think we could give him a miss.

Sounds like our kind of player. Shocking stats!!! Get Jack Lester, Bishop or that fat knacker from Stoke in I say.

Sounds like our kind of player. Shocking stats!!! Get Jack Lester, Bishop or that fat knacker from Stoke in I say.

Jack Lester would have been good on a free at the start of the season (although we had Crossley, Wright and Thompson we'd have been a team of Forest rejects!) but now we'd have to pay £200,000+ for him seeing how he's one of the top scorers in League Two. He's no spring chicken either, he's 32 and there's no guarantee he'd bring his goalscoring exploits with him. He wasn't that good at Forest. Andy Bishop....well I've never really rated him at all, not sure he'd cut the mustard.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

:grin:

Oooh, oooh - get the fat knacker! fat knacker I say!!!

Lets be honest... we aint getting anyone now... hold fire... let the dust settle and see whos available for loan after the panic buying stops...