OLDHAM ATHLETIC : 1946/47 - 2006/07

suprised to see that the late alan ball played for us , i remember when he was manager of the southampton , he said he hates coming to boundary park as its a dump and very cold ,, he must of forgot he once was a latics player , we booed him all through the match , that latics won 2-0

suprised to see that the late alan ball played for us , i remember when he was manager of the southampton , he said he hates coming to boundary park as its a dump and very cold ,, he must of forgot he once was a latics player , we booed him all through the match , that latics won 2-0

Yeh, when he was 5 years old it seems !

It was his Dad Alan Ball Senior

It was his Dad Alan Ball Senior

shows some veryinteresting names,,but also some very interesting facts regarding goal scoring.

some stats on there show some who we thought were prolific goalscorers,actually were not.

apart from dodger the only one that really stands out is eric gemmill.

good find though bob.

check out the list and see make up a team you would like to see play as your latics dream team

i'll start

harry dowd

ian wood

dennis irwin

maurice whitle

eric gemmell

alan groves

carl valentine

vic halom

ian robins

alan young

roger palmer