Trialist Defender

See the Chron says that there is a trialist defender included in the reserve squad to play West Brom, anyone know who it is?

"The reserve team to face West Brom at Kidderminster (7pm) includes a trialist defender.

Squad: Bell, Pearson, Fitzgerald, Trialist, Black, Knight, Kelly, Kilcourse, Brooke, Wolfenden, Edwards, Winters, Rowney, Owen, Dawson, Ollerenshaw.

"

And there was me looking forward to Diego telling us all about it on Good Friday.

Which helps me realise that I've booked a random long week off based on having holidays left and based on the football schedule, without realising that the schedule is how it is because it's Easter :dunce:

Guest oa_exile

Thanks to Bender ^_^>>Jack Boyle<<

Jersey player gets Oldham trial

Jersey teenager Jack Boyle has been invited to a trial with League One side Oldham Athletic.

The 17-year-old player was asked to travel to England and visit the club after a series of impressive performances for the Jersey team.

Oldham is not the first professional English club to offer Boyle a chance to impress but so far he has been disappointed.

Boyle will spend the next seven days with the Latics.

defender or midfielder??

"Jersey Evening Post’s football correspondent Andy Bradshaw believes the Jersey side has a couple of midfielders to watch out for.

‘Michael Weir, who has two years left at this age group, has spent two seasons at Southampton. He and Jack Boyle, who has been up to Celtic and spent time at Norwich recently, will be our main threats."

more about a game.....nov 07

http://www.bbc.co.uk/jersey/content/articl...1_feature.shtml

Guest oa_exile
defender or midfielder??

According to BBC Jersey he's a midfielder.

OK , OK :angry: I edited the post heading as i "Thought" the trialist must be him :blush: