i'm new here

Guest pike8

hi oldham fans,

i'm new member of this board, and to be honest i signed up just to ask all of you oldham fans for your opinion of one player. his name is neil wood, and he played for your club. i would like to know more about him because he is going to sign a contract with club which i support (FK Zeljeznicar from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina). i will appreciate any info you give me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

hi oldham fans,

i'm new member of this board, and to be honest i signed up just to ask all of you oldham fans for your opinion of one player. his name is neil wood, and he played for your club. i would like to know more about him because he is going to sign a contract with club which i support (FK Zeljeznicar from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina). i will appreciate any info you give me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hope FK Zeljeznicar has a good physio :wink:

As S_W says, to be honest, he didnt play enough games to ever really get a good impression of him.... supposedly a creative midfielder, however was never really given a shot at our first team, and then he got injured.... didnt ever look like he was going to be good enough to play at a higher level than ours (Div 3 of England) and has never really got a run of games at any team he has been at over here....

Good luck to him though.... interesting he has ended up in Sarajevo though - do you know how that came about???

thanks for your responses.

i'm sure that england 3rd division is stronger than our premier league, so he should be good enough. :D

and as for BigfinLatic's question on how he ended up here, i really don't know - i just red it in the newspaper this morning.