Take Utd and City out of the equation

Teams that I can't stand outside of Man Utd/Man City:-

Spurs - arrogant fans

Everton - something about them makes me want to puke. Graeme Sharp, Dockers, Everton are white song sung in the 80's

Bolton Wanderers - think they are a massive club - 20 years ago they were lucky to pull in 4,000 for a league game

Apart from that I have no real aversion to any club. Love to beat Blackpool but I secretly (or maybe not so secretly now) have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Blackburn were my nearest team for many years when I lived in Great Harwood so no hatred there. Worked in Burnley with a lot of Burnley fans and whilst icredibly inbred they were a decent passionate lot who care about their club.

Onto another potential debate - who hates us? Only team I can think of would be Rochdale and we never play them!

KOTK

Wigan, Donny, Tramps, Lashers, Scunny (Adkins what a mug), Brentford, QPR (horrible fans vastly outnumber good), Leeds, Cheltenham just annoy me. Colchester after being told we were racists all day only to hear them racially abuse Clyde and Fitz when Clint was sent off. And Wrexham.

If they all disappeared tomorrow, I'd very quickly have another list though :grin: