Anyone Heard the rumour

That Craig Davies told Shez to F**k off in training which subsequently resulted in his minor injury lasting a bit longer. Just something I heard but can imagine him doing it if people have been saying hes a big :censored: n the way Shez has slated in him in post match interviews. Not sure me to be honest, only time will tell and were doing better without him right now. On another note Id sooner have him back cos I dont quite understand Constantines role upfront. he seems big enough to hold it up yet doesnt even seem to get to it to begin with, he is big enough to head it but I think he may have won 3 headers possibly since he arrived and he certainly aint got the ability with his big dangly legs as was shown when given a perfect chance to waltz into goal last night n he smacked it half a mile forward. Sooner see Hughesy straight back in as Allessandar needs support, he does everything up there.

That Craig Davies told Shez to F**k off in training which subsequently resulted in his minor injury lasting a bit longer. Just something I heard but can imagine him doing it if people have been saying hes a big :censored: n the way Shez has slated in him in post match interviews. Not sure me to be honest, only time will tell and were doing better without him right now. On another note Id sooner have him back cos I dont quite understand Constantines role upfront. he seems big enough to hold it up yet doesnt even seem to get to it to begin with, he is big enough to head it but I think he may have won 3 headers possibly since he arrived and he certainly aint got the ability with his big dangly legs as was shown when given a perfect chance to waltz into goal last night n he smacked it half a mile forward. Sooner see Hughesy straight back in as Allessandar needs support, he does everything up there.

Absolute codswallop.

Guest oa_exile
I should think all the players have said that to him at some point.

Although that is usually during the match...

So going off the original post , do you think that is why their have been so many freak training injuries this season :grin:

Nah, can't see it; Shez loves a bit o' blue language.

I think Davies would be out with a broken jaw not a dodgy hamstring had he told Shez to f**k off mind you mini shez was about yesterday wasn't he so maybe Shez called for his little brother to rough him up. On the Constantine front i've noticed he's a totally different player when the ball is played to his feet so i rec we should play to his chest or his feet where he can bring it down look around and see what's infront of him cos he aint a flick on type of player for sure. Give it to him simple and he'll cause problems all day long which is the way he's played for years now.

I think Davies would be out with a broken jaw not a dodgy hamstring had he told Shez to f**k off mind you mini shez was about yesterday wasn't he so maybe Shez called for his little brother to rough him up. On the Constantine front i've noticed he's a totally different player when the ball is played to his feet so i rec we should play to his chest or his feet where he can bring it down look around and see what's infront of him cos he aint a flick on type of player for sure. Give it to him simple and he'll cause problems all day long which is the way he's played for years now.

Exactly Len..

I love this concept that because a big powerful guy plays up front he has to be this all dominating figure in the air... he aint, there were discussions on here warning people to not expect this from him when he signed... he is big and powerful, but with the ball to his feet.. this is a guy who scored 26 goals last year for the shower that is port vale, and the fans still hounded him out as he was rubbish in the air.... 26 bloomin goals!

Oh well.. one day fans exectations might be alligned with reality... but I wont hold my breath!

As for the davies rumour... yeah, whatever... it looked like a proper tear when he was injured.. and the 4-6 weeks exactly matches that...

Id say Leon and Lewis have looked like they link up well together, granted leon doesnt win that many headers for a guy of his height, but its obvious hes not that kind of player and has other strengths and looks neat with the ball at his feet.