JP to start?!

Pretty much like Bournemouth, this isn’t the sort of game you would want JP in for. It’s one thing playing him for backs against the wall matches, but not for the games we should be looking to dominate. Sadly he is as good at breaking up the flow of our attacks as he is the opposition’s.

Gets a lot of stick does JP but he's a good little tackler and always puts pressure on the opponent when they have the ball in the middle of the pitch.

I totally agree, but he puts zero pressure on them when we have the ball, either with his passing or his movement. Like I say, great against Everton, not so great against teams where we should be looking to move the ball at pace and go through them.

Pretty much like Bournemouth, this isn’t the sort of game you would want JP in for. It’s one thing playing him for backs against the wall matches, but not for the games we should be looking to dominate. Sadly he is as good at breaking up the flow of our attacks as he is the opposition’s.

Jarrett's fit as well.

Personally think JP is an "away from home" player for us and happier with him in the side tommorow than at home. Reason being, teams at BP usually tend to sit back and not come at you the same. Meaning you need someone who'll be involved a lot in attacking build up play....whereas away from home, Luton etc should be expected to come at us tomorrow. That'll suit JP and his blocking game. If he makes himself like a brick wall to get around (as at Everton etc) then it'll allow us to counter Luton and nick the goals. One hopes. He's no Allott, who is a brick wall with that pass to send us on our way, but I much prefer JP on the pitch away from BP than at BP....now don't let me down now I've said that Mr Kalala :grin:

Personally think JP is an "away from home" player for us and happier with him in the side tommorow than at home. Reason being, teams at BP usually tend to sit back and not come at you the same. Meaning you need someone who'll be involved a lot in attacking build up play....whereas away from home, Luton etc should be expected to come at us tomorrow. That'll suit JP and his blocking game. If he makes himself like a brick wall to get around (as at Everton etc) then it'll allow us to counter Luton and nick the goals. One hopes. He's no Allott, who is a brick wall with that pass to send us on our way, but I much prefer JP on the pitch away from BP than at BP....now don't let me down now I've said that Mr Kalala :grin:

One of the few things we can agree on BB80. I think he's a good little player away from home for defending leads etc but i think when playing with Allot, it kind of limits us. Personally i don't think he's League 1 material and should be playing a league lower but worth having him for a squad player.

Guest oa_exile

He plays the same style as Rocky , but much better :) breaks up play well and passes well.