• Mark Allott
    • Mark Crossley
    • Craig Davies
    • Neal Eardley
    • Reuben Hazell
    • Gary McDonald
    • Stefan Stam
    • Chris Taylor

Daz, do you know that, the way you've set up that poll, a voter can select all options, not just one?

Thanks Clare. Now sorted.

Just a reminder folks in general - this is the Trust Player of the Season and is meant to be for Trust Members only. Daz is relying on people's integrity here so please help out.

The Official OWTB Player of the Season vote will be launched in due course and we'll be giving at least one lucky Member the chance to attend the Awards Dinner free of charge!

He ain't my player of the year either, but it's a fair enough nomination.

Thank you. I stand by my choice.

I'm sure that Allott will sweep this and will be a worthy recipient. But, myself and my kids would sooner watch someone with the pace and skill of Craig Davies because that is what keeps us entertained on a Saturday afternoon. When we are in the park, they want to be Davies or Taylor and not Allott or Hazell. Don't know why I always have to be Sean Gregan though! :shock:

We can't do without Allott I agree and he's massively important. But goals make games and despite a lengthy spell on the sidelines, CD is current top scorer even though I'm still convinced he's a winger as opposed to a CF!

Thank you. I stand by my choice.

I'm sure that Allott will sweep this and will be a worthy recipient. But, myself and my kids would sooner watch someone with the pace and skill of Craig Davies because that is what keeps us entertained on a Saturday afternoon. When we are in the park, they want to be Davies or Taylor and not Allott or Hazell. Don't know why I always have to be Sean Gregan though! :shock:

We can't do without Allott I agree and he's massively important. But goals make games and despite a lengthy spell on the sidelines, CD is current top scorer even though I'm still convinced he's a winger as opposed to a CF!

Can see your reasoning, but then surely you have just voted for your favourite player......

Thanks Clare. Now sorted.

Just a reminder folks in general - this is the Trust Player of the Season and is meant to be for Trust Members only. Daz is relying on people's integrity here so please help out.

The Official OWTB Player of the Season vote will be launched in due course and we'll be giving at least one lucky Member the chance to attend the Awards Dinner free of charge!

As sponsor of Chris Taylor I think OWTB should get more than the one free ticket that player sponsors get as standard. The club should reserve a complimentary table for the people who run this site IMO and I hope they have done something along those lines.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Can see your reasoning, but then surely you have just voted for your favourite player......

Not sure that is the case but even if it were, then I don't see a problem. Player of the Year could be "best player" or "favourite" or "most improved" etc. If we all thought the same, it would be 100% for one player to the exclusion of the rest.

As sponsor of Chris Taylor I think OWTB should get more than the one free ticket that player sponsors get as standard. The club should reserve a complimentary table for the people who run this site IMO and I hope they have done something along those lines.

OWTB will have a table for 12 but receive the normal Sponsorship package that others get so we will have 4 free tickets. All will be revealed in due course.

• 2 weeks later...