I don't understand why the club havent released a statement if it is true that we have signed him on some kind of basis. I know someone mentioned that they saw him in JJB but is it just all specualtion? Are we not allowed to make signings at this point? Tried to find something on the net but no news. What reason would the club have for not making it public?

Guest oa_exile
I don't understand why the club havent released a statement if it is true that we have signed him on some kind of basis. I know someone mentioned that they saw him in JJB but is it just all specualtion? Are we not allowed to make signings at this point? Tried to find something on the net but no news. What reason would the club have for not making it public?

Maybe, just maybe they haven't signed him.

Coco is right they are still probably assessing the injury before committing to a contract ?

Dont want to be giving him a two year contract and then down the road the Medics say "It's worse than first thought he will be out for twelve months +/-"

Coco is right they are still probably assessing the injury before committing to a contract ?

Or maybe it's still just speculation based on nothing more than a story in the Scottish media, and the various "sightings" are false.

In all the (factual) news about Gretna players either released or retained I haven't yet seen his name mentioned. Anyone know for sure whether he's still actually contracted to Gretna or a free agent?

Or maybe it's still just speculation based on nothing more than a story in the Scottish media, and the various "sightings" are false.

In all the (factual) news about Gretna players either released or retained I haven't yet seen his name mentioned. Anyone know for sure whether he's still actually contracted to Gretna or a free agent?

Yes Gretna have released him. See link below:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footbal...86908-20362535/[/url]

Definitely released

Guest oa_exile

I can answer this bit >>Released<<

PS : My find was a day earlier than Jorvik's , keep up :lol:

Edited by oa_exile

Guest oa_exile
So it's fairly certain he's been released then... :laught16:

I shall believe we are the "other club" when it is announced. :wink:

It's "Old news" as Jorvik just found out :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Does anyone know if Yantorno has actually been released by Gretna?

Give me a minute and I will have have a look around :)

Latest on him is that he just got injured and Gretna will do what they can for him with regards to "Rehabilitation and medical attention" , watch this >>Space<< you never know he might get released and we can pay his medical bills and have a chance to sign him up. ^_^