1. 1. What are you doing next year?

• Moving to the Rocky from the Chaddy
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Lookers Paddock
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Lookers Upper
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Main Stand Upper
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Main Stand Paddock
    • Sod the Rocky, I'm staying put

Guest oa_exile
Because the Chaddy end is filled with yobs, chav's and the great unwashed.

What an arrogant pompous feck you are. I can't believe you've just said that. Most of the people in the Chaddy have sat/stood there for years and haven't an ounce of yob or chav in them. Course, there's a few, but there's a few in most parts of the ground - including the Lookers, you skidmark.

Brilliant ! :applause1::dance: caught yourself a whopper there Coco :laught30:

fly-fishing051.jpg

Guest sheridans_world
Brilliant ! :applause1::dance: caught yourself a whopper there Coco :laught30:

fly-fishing051.jpg

I have to admit, he did well to get that reaction!

Guest oa_exile
dont know how many seats available, but the seasonticket holders form the lookers should have first refusal to take up the seats, and only then should the rest of the seasonticket holders be given a chance to sit there if any left -

Large side hold 3,000 so their will be plenty of space for season & non season ticket holders , especially with our crowds of late :lol:

but will they be switching between the 2 if a large following comes to town or is the large section defenetly ours? Maybe they'll offer 1800- season tickets

large section is defo latics next year. meaning only 1800 away tickets available. i sense many forest/sheff weds/leeds/rochdale/stockport fans in the home end next year. the club must have thought about this surely?

I only think wednesday, leeds and rochdale would bring more than 1800 and only leeds comfortably bringing more than that. I think latics are doing this right, we've moaned in the past giving away sides the whole of the rre giving them an advantage when they only give us a small amount of tickets in return. Shove them all in the corner of the stand and lets turn BP into a fortress next season.

large section is defo latics next year. meaning only 1800 away tickets available. i sense many forest/sheff weds/leeds/rochdale/stockport fans in the home end next year. the club must have thought about this surely?

the only sides I can see that happening with are Rochdale and Leeds, theres more of a presence in Oldham than the other two

Guest sheridans_world

If you read the OS the other day. Alan Hardy is quoted as saying:

However, dependant on the requirements of visiting clubs, we may well have to switch these season ticket holders to the small section on a few occasions during next season.

He goes on to say that there have only been two occasions this season where away supporters have needed more than 1600 tickets. Thus they have reduced the price of the RRE season tickets by £20 to 'compensate' the fans for this inconvenience.