112 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing next year?

• Moving to the Rocky from the Chaddy
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Lookers Paddock
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Lookers Upper
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Main Stand Upper
    • Moving to the Rocky from the Main Stand Paddock
    • Sod the Rocky, I'm staying put

Dont know if I have missed it - but are they going to have 'pay on the day' or is it ST's only???

If you can get in... I will pick and choose my matches betwen the Roccy and my usual seat in the main stand paddock... you just cant beat the Roccy for the big game atmos... If we can get that stand jumping it will be such a bonus for home games....

Just while on the topic of the RRE i think this summer everyone needs to get into lyrical mode. Once we start getting the new summer signings we could do with creating some new original songs that can be sung by the RRE crew.

Im sick to death of the 'Eyresy', 'Gregan', 'Warney' chants we adopt every year because we haven't bothered to create a decent song. Or likewise the 'walking in a beckett/porter/davies wonderland'.

So i think ts about time that during the quiet summer a thread should be set up to get some great new song ideas that everyone can try to sing for next season.... I will have a bash myself but i find it hard to find an oringinal tune other than the usual lord of the dance etc...

I've said I'm moving from the Lookers Upper to the RRE - but actually we've not made our final decision yet. Hopefully we'll get all the usual suspects together to make a decision at the Cheltenham game.

I'd LIKE to go in the RRE, and that's almost certainly our best chance of a block of seats together...

Just while on the topic of the RRE i think this summer everyone needs to get into lyrical mode. Once we start getting the new summer signings we could do with creating some new original songs that can be sung by the RRE crew.

Im sick to death of the 'Eyresy', 'Gregan', 'Warney' chants we adopt every year because we haven't bothered to create a decent song. Or likewise the 'walking in a beckett/porter/davies wonderland'.

So i think ts about time that during the quiet summer a thread should be set up to get some great new song ideas that everyone can try to sing for next season.... I will have a bash myself but i find it hard to find an oringinal tune other than the usual lord of the dance etc...

Good shout that man and I've been thinking that the new Black kids single 'I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance' (I think its title is) has a very catchy chorus that just lends itself to a football chant except I can't work out the appropiate words.

As to the main point of this thread unless i can get a student discount i shall pick and choose where i sit on the day but I quite like the idea of going into the Rocky more often than not

I'll be staying in the Chaddy End, I don't see why the NSM people dont fill the gaps in the main stand and CE this would IMO help build a better atmosphere because the fans are all together.

CHADDY GIVES A SONG CHADDY CHADDY GIVE US A SONG

(if we can hear you)

Main stand paddock :):mainstand:

:shock: Aaarggh! Definitely going in the Rocky then!

I'll be staying in the Chaddy End, I don't see why the NSM people dont fill the gaps in the main stand and CE this would IMO help build a better atmosphere because the fans are all together.

I would rather sit in the smouldering rubble heap/building site of what was the lookers, getting sodding wet through, without any type of refreshment.. than move into the chaddy.... god awful stand, terrible leg room, pillars, no-accoustics and very glad it is being knocked down in a couple of years...

People are moving into the rocky as it is the exact opposite of that statement... the atmos will be a hundered times better with fans in the best stand we have..

Because the Chaddy end is filled with yobs, chav's and the great unwashed.

Guest oa_exile
Main stand paddock :):mainstand:

:shock: Aaarggh! Definitely going in the Rocky then!

I was looking forward to you company as well :grin:

No bar

How would it? There's plenty of people who go home games who detest both of these stands. I've watched many games in the pair and glad I got out when I did. I'd hate to have no other option.

RRE for me when the Paddock is no more. Same goes for most of the one's in the paddock I sit with as far as i'm aware.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

IMO the Rochdale Road End was always the best stand in the ground, best view, good acoustics and decent facilities. Why the hell did people vote for the Chaddy when they did, and if 'tradition' was the answer the Chaddy lost its tradition when they put seats in there

Because the Chaddy end is filled with yobs, chav's and the great unwashed.

What an arrogant pompous feck you are. I can't believe you've just said that. Most of the people in the Chaddy have sat/stood there for years and haven't an ounce of yob or chav in them. Course, there's a few, but there's a few in most parts of the ground - including the Lookers, you skidmark.

Edited by Yard Dog

What an arrogant pompous feck you are. I can't believe you've just said that. Most of the people in the Chaddy have sat/stood there for years and haven't an ounce of yob or chav in them. Course, there's a few, but there's a few in most parts of the ground - including the Lookers, you skidmark.

Nice catch, Senor :grin: