Shame Shame Shame

Guest oa_exile
I know most on here hate Utd ....... but would you seriously turn up to a Latics game wearing a Chelsea shirt ?????????????????? Tut Tut Chickers :shock:

You cant beat a good old "name and shame" :grin:

Damn, I knew I had something to do post match on Saturday. Thanks for the reminder Mark.

Chickers, WTF were you wearing that rag for? Trying to get in to TTA's good books? You should be ashamed, so should all who sat with you.

Damn, I knew I had something to do post match on Saturday. Thanks for the reminder Mark.

Chickers, WTF were you wearing that rag for? Trying to get in to TTA's good books? You should be ashamed, so should all who sat with you.

Forgot they were suppose to be Chelsea fans ............ so we should soon see what our 2009/10 home shirt will be once Chelsea unveil their next season home shirt. Notice he did his coat up once myself and Andy alert all those around us to the 'Chelsea rent boy' in the paddock :D

She didn't refuse to take them though when offered to her......... they were a bugger to blow up!

Image013-1.jpg

Someone...er...er... sat near me, yes, that's it, I over heard them saying that the prospect of being man handled by that steward was almost an incentive to try and get on the pitch.

But they moved her before HT. Leeslover called the replacement stewards over, the Stewards thinking it was urgent slipped into 2 gear .......... only to find Andy asking him to go and swap back with blondie.

Image012-1.jpg

pictures copyright Leeslover 2008

But they moved her before HT. Leeslover called the replacement stewards over, the Stewards thinking it was urgent slipped into 2 gear .......... only to find Andy asking him to go and swap back with blondie.

Image012-1.jpg

pictures copyright Leeslover 2008

Can't say i noticed her :wink: ...............

But i beleive someone posing as me was harrasing her in the first half :grin:

Aah I wondered if someone on here took a picture of her, I hope she comes back next year. Speaking of wearing a Chelsea shirt, is it wrong to wear a Barca shirt at a Latics game as I saw at least one on Saturday?

No, having a different teams shirt on when they are an English league club is. It's always been acceptable around the country to wear / have a second team based on other shores.

chelseahome2.jpg

New Latics home strip 2009-2010 :lol: