Luton players for sale

Spring would be a good signing as would Bell wages may be a stumbling block though..

why would wages be a stumbling block,they are officially league 2 players....and if there released on a free and no fee involved there is more scope for capture,if that is what we wanted to do,bearing in mind they cant be that good or they wouldnt of got relegated would they,lol

I honestly thought they were one of the better teams we played this season when we were at their place, I wouldn't be put off by their relegation given all the turmoil they've had. I know we were awful that day but every one of them was happy to receive the ball under pressure and they played it well into feet the whole match. There's got to be one or two of them worth a look.

That side's gonna get ripped to pieces. Sad tale, really.

It can't hurt for Shez have a few glances over the squad; can't recall his name, but their young captain is supposedly highly rated. I think he's Luton born and bred, though.