Doncaster v Leeds

Swansea, Forest and...  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the final?

• Doncaster
    • Leeds

Donny - Leeds final then, who do you want to win? Leeds for me, as funny as it would be to see them stay down it's best for us if they go up now rather than waltz away with the title next year.

close game then :unsure:

so two yorkshyte teams contesting the league 1 play off final......in a ideal world i dont want either of them to go up...flashing there cash about to try and buy promotion instead of earning it.....but if i had to pick one....i would want leeds to lose,in the 90th min at wembly....

close game then :unsure:

Doncaster were absolutely superb tonight. Proper football, clinical finishing - very impressive. They could have had double figures quite comfortably and believe it or not, they took their foot off the gas for periods in the game.

If they play like that in the Final, they will stuff Dirty Leeds out of sight.

I don't think they will though - it's all about consistency in this league - and I believe Leeds will handle the pressure better at Wembley.

Cant wait to see richies face when he misses out on the championship ...Leeds are on there way.

Swansea gone

Forest gone

Leeds gone?????

3 big away days good grounds and good atmosphere.

Leicster and mk dons are good grounds though

And the delights of probably Hereford away on a Tuesday night. The heart racing already :o

Guest sheridans_world

I should hopefully be going down to the final. Unfortunatley with a load of Leeds fans but should be going none-the less.

This poll should be in 2 parts - who do you want to win and who do you think will win

I want Leeds to win because I win money from my bet if they do

I want Leeds to win because I can't stand Doncaster

I want Doncaster to win because Leeds will bring a big following to BP next year

I want Doncaster to win because I can't stand Leeds

But having said all that, I think Leeds will win

Asking which one you want to win is kind of like having to choose one of your children to become a millionaire and the other to be taken into care - it is kind of impossible.

Doncaster all the way for me... think they are the stronger of the two sides, and if staying down, I think they would be stronger next season... It would be interesting to see how leeds do if they stay down another season... some on here reckon they would romp it, i aint too sure... said the same about forest, and I think leeds may have to overcome a lot of internal squabling and possible further financial meltdown if they stayed down...

I dislike em both, and also it almost come down to me as Kilkenny Vs Wellens... and out of those two, i hate to say it but I think Wellens deserves to go up a level... KK can stay down here and lick his wounds with the other 'big time charlies' at leeds...

Also - i regard Donny as more of a rival for players... wheras Leeds will always be looking upwards for discarded players, Donny and ourselves try to play similar football, and look at similar players... with them up a level I think we would have much more luck at attracting players....

... and I just want to see Leeds lose at wembley...

Wow - It was 50-50 until I voted... C'mon Doncaster!

Leeds (dirty dirty dirty... etc) don't deserve to go up this season... Okay they had -15 points etc, but punnishment imo means they need to stay down another season.

+ I have people I work with who support them... DIRTY LEEDS.

I want Leeds to score in the 1st minute and from then on absolutely dominate the game, I want them to pepper the Donny goal with shots but through brilliant saves, last minute tackles, deflections onto the woodwork and just sheer bad luck the score remains 1-0. Then in the 90th minute Doncaster break away and equalise through what looks like an offside goal. While dirty Leeds are digesting that Donny break again and their player falls over in the box. Penalty! 2-1. All over. Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa - stay down forever.