Early business....grassy knoll

Just had a thought about our early transfer activities, maybe we are getting them in early so we have the whole summer to prepare for next season.

OR

We are getting them in early before we get the Micah cash and the clubs and/or players included bump up their price/ wage demands, p'raps the club have been tipped the wink that Micah is going?

Just had a thought about our early transfer activities, maybe we are getting them in early so we have the whole summer to prepare for next season.

OR

We are getting them in early before we get the Micah cash and the clubs and/or players included bump up their price/ wage demands, p'raps the club have been tipped the wink that Micah is going?

Rubbish. It's a clear indication that TTA have given up the ghost and are about to sack Shez before riding off to the USA with all the loot.

Whatever it is, I am very happy we are getting our business done nice and early.

Rubbish - It just means the club have to pay the new players to do nothing all Summer. Better to save money by waiting until just before the season starts. Booooooooo! TTA couldn't run a bath! Shez out! Etc.! :wink:

Sorry Inspiral, I forgot the plan about us stagnating in this divison.

i must say i prefer to get the targetting done early and sign the players up ready,good to have the major part of your squad together by pre season,see how they work together,instead of signing players at the last min because we have to as no one is left.

i must say i prefer to get the targetting done early and sign the players up ready,good to have the major part of your squad together by pre season,see how they work together,instead of signing players at the last min because we have to as no one is left.

Agreed. I'm one of the people who think Shez needs to learn from his mistakes and clearly he is improving his transfer methodology.

Fair play to him for acting sooner this time around. I know he has been "helped" by us avoiding the Play offs however it is clear that there is a robust transfer policy this Close Season.

Agreed. I'm one of the people who think Shez needs to learn from his mistakes and clearly he is improving his transfer methodology.

Fair play to him for acting sooner this time around. I know he has been "helped" by us avoiding the Play offs however it is clear that there is a robust transfer policy this Close Season.

'Robust', meaning that all contract negotiations are carried out in a darkened , locked lead-lined room involving Mini-Shez and a very blunt pencil.......

'Robust', meaning that all contract negotiations are carried out in a darkened , locked lead-lined room involving Mini-Shez and a very blunt pencil.......

The problem is now, is that when all these deals are done, we will still have a bloody long time to wait for real football to start again!

Who wants to watch Holland Vs Portugal, i want Oldham Vs Cheltenham... :grin:

Don Corneone: "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Either your signature, or your brains are gonna be on that Contract in the next 10 seconds".

:grin:

Don Corneone: "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Either your signature, or your brains are gonna be on that Contract in the next 10 seconds".

:grin:

if your that bored beardy you could organise a kick about down at chapel,lol