Sheridan quotes or rather lack of them?

As you can see im not much of a poster on here but im on here all the time reading posts.

Does no one else think its a bit odd that shez hasnt commented on any of the signings this summer? It must be some summer holiday he is on.

This is in no way a dig as I am 100% behind him but just thought it was odd that Tommy is doing all the interviews all of a sudden. Would be great to hear from shez on what he thinks of the new signings.

Guest oa_exile

You are probably right , think most Managers,players,etc are now off for the next couple of weeks........suppose beginning to mid June is a good a time as any.

You are probably right , think most Managers,players,etc are now off for the next couple of weeks........suppose beginning to mid June is a good a time as any.

How dare he take a holiday lol

Yeah I suppose he is taking a well earned rest before masterminding our greatest season for a long time.

On a positive note I am 1 of those fans that is in the 5,500 – 6,500 brackets for average attendance i.e. doesn’t go as often as they should but still love the club.

Everything coming out the club so far this summer i.e. signings, new physio regime, stands knocked down etc is making me extremely keen to go a lot more next season. Im the sort of fan that once i get back into it I cant keep away. Hopefully there will be a lot more like me next season and we will see an increase in the crowds. All we need now is Scholes to sign :wink: and I’ll be cursing myself I didn’t get my season when they were cheap.

How dare he take a holiday lol

Yeah I suppose he is taking a well earned rest before masterminding our greatest season for a long time.

On a positive note I am 1 of those fans that is in the 5,500 – 6,500 brackets for average attendance i.e. doesn’t go as often as they should but still love the club.

Everything coming out the club so far this summer i.e. signings, new physio regime, stands knocked down etc is making me extremely keen to go a lot more next season. Im the sort of fan that once i get back into it I cant keep away. Hopefully there will be a lot more like me next season and we will see an increase in the crowds. All we need now is Scholes to sign :wink: and I’ll be cursing myself I didn’t get my season when they were cheap.

Start going again mate regardless of what people say there was some good football played at BP last season.....AFTER the turn of the year (when Kilkenny cleared off) :)

Start going again mate regardless of what people say there was some good football played at BP last season.....AFTER the turn of the year (when Kilkenny cleared off) :)

Yeah i got to about 5 homes games after the turn of the year and I either got lucky or we really weren’t as bad as some people on here make out.

I was season ticket holder from 88-04 and have got to admit there were a lot worse displays from latics in that period than what I saw 2nd half of last season. I mean who can forget those shocking years from 89-91 lol.

I do feel people should be careful about how grim they paint BP after match’s because a lot of stay aways read this board and it hardly makes you want to get yourself down to BP. Don’t get me wrong though I don’t mean lie but maybe try and draw on some positives i.e. the pie was alrite at half time etc

Guest oa_exile
Yeah i got to about 5 homes games after the turn of the year and I either got lucky or we really weren’t as bad as some people on here make out.

I was season ticket holder from 88-04 and have got to admit there were a lot worse displays from latics in that period than what I saw 2nd half of last season. I mean who can forget those shocking years from 89-91 lol.

I do feel people should be careful about how grim they paint BP after match’s because a lot of stay aways read this board and it hardly makes you want to get yourself down to BP. Don’t get me wrong though I don’t mean lie but maybe try and draw on some positives i.e. the pie was alrite at half time etc

Steady on ! , think you are flogging a dead horse there :grin:

I saw a lot of the away games before Christmas and couldn't believe what I was reading about our home form, I put it down to a huge upsurge in negativity. Then I saw a couple of home games and realised that we actually were really :censored:e. If we can get the good home form and the good away form from last year at the same time it will be hard to stay away from any of them

As you can see im not much of a poster on here but im on here all the time reading posts.

Does no one else think its a bit odd that shez hasnt commented on any of the signings this summer? It must be some summer holiday he is on.

This is in no way a dig as I am 100% behind him but just thought it was odd that Tommy is doing all the interviews all of a sudden. Would be great to hear from shez on what he thinks of the new signings.

Someone told me they'd seen him going into some kind of rehab clinic in Manchester.

OK, no they didn't, I'm bored.

Someone told me they'd seen him going into some kind of rehab clinic in Manchester.

OK, no they didn't, I'm bored.

im lead to beleive he is on holiday with his kids,and also him and tommy are completeing there coaching badges during the close season as well......

Guest oa_exile
i have never had the pleasure of meeting this pie girl

.........and you will keep well away if you know whats good for you :tongue1:

I didn't know he kept any... Oh, I thought it said "Sheridan's goats"... :grin::getmecoat:

I am SO bored at work! Can't you tell?