New squad numbers up

No massive surprises. Still no number 3, Kalala has number 4 but I assume that'll free up in time. Thompson and Stam look like the first choice centre backs, a little odd.

Does anyone know how long a contract Josh Bell signed?

No massive surprises. Still no number 3, Kalala has number 4 but I assume that'll free up in time. Thompson and Stam look like the first choice centre backs, a little odd.

Does anyone know how long a contract Josh Bell signed?

:lol:

Ruubes and the big G have always been 14 & 16 ... nowt to do with who is in the starting 11...!

Also - other fun things on the 'fishal squad list... The big G "Midfielder" ... :unsure:

Linky

Edited by BigfinLatic

In the light of recent events it seems crass to still list Kalala as number 4. Maybe we should retire that shirt for this season.

If Kalala goes and we don't have a permanent replacement, that may be effectively what happens anyway.

Howd you work that one out?

And JB signed a one year deal.

bad guesswork on my part, acknowledged above!

I'm not a fan of retiring shirts, have to admit. We haven't for past players like Groves, and we've had other worthy number 4s too. Keeping it free for this season only seems respectful, and there've been lots of other great ideas on remembering Ernie. Just my humble opinion tho...