'Follow, Follow'

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M_OAFC

Well I don't mind being the first to admit you've completely whooooshed me with this one!

I know there have been some pretty cryptic posts on here at times but what on earth is this one all about????

Sectarianism!!! :grin:

Have I ever joined in a Smartarse laugh-a-long before now?

Perhaps not, but there's a first time for everything *and apparently a second* :laught30: :laught30: :laught30::laught16: :laught16: :laught16::applause1::imnotworthy::dance:

AHA

AHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHA

AHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHA

AHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by leeslover

Guest M_OAFC

Still utterly baffled as to what you were all going on about and using LeylandLatic's references to Catholics, Protestants and failing Scots as my only lead, I decided to visit the BBC sport website where my skills as a detective led to me the conclusion that you must be referring to Glasgow Rangers having lost tonight.

Personally I neither knew nor cared that they were playing and now that I do I can scarcely contain my indifference. But they say laughter is good for the soul so you can carry on for me.

Edited by M_OAFC

Still utterly baffled as to what you were all going on about and using LeylandLatic's references to Catholics, Protestants and failing Scots as my only lead, I decided to visit the BBC sport website where my skills as a detective led to me the conclusion that you must be referring to Glasgow Rangers having lost tonight.

Personally I neither knew nor cared that they were playing and now that I do I can scarcely contain my indifference. But they say laughter is good for the soul so you can carry on for me.

Amen!!! Hail, Hail the Celts are here!!!!!

Take a chill pill dude, it's a result that many of us will take great glee in and some will be rather pissed off by. Just part of the rich tapestry of life as a football supporter in our interlocking world, and we all know that sometimes the boot is on the other foot.

And, :ass3::laught16::bounce::bblue2::drinking: :drinking: :lol::D

Guest M_OAFC
Take a chill pill dude, it's a result that many of us will take great glee in and some will be rather pissed off by. Just part of the rich tapestry of life as a football supporter in our interlocking world, and we all know that sometimes the boot is on the other foot.

And, :ass3::laught16::bounce::bblue2::drinking: :drinking: :lol::D

I was never unchilled dude. It means nowt to me either way so laugh away

ohhhhhhhhhhh dear!!!!!!!! :lol: F**kin Hilarious. Wonder if all the 200,000 know of their result last night (Then again, they were probably all there so they should do:lol:.) From the UEFA Cup Final to being knocked out by a bunch of Lithuanian part timers :lol::lol: It's not just the mighty fans of the mighty green and white hoops who should be laughing at the result, but every poor bugger who happened to be in Manchester that day with no affiliation to Rangers whatsoever. Karma.

:grin: Unlucky Slurms, Leezy and the rest :grin:

HAIL HAIL

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Sectarianism!!! :grin:

I don`t get what sectarianism has to do with Rangers being knocked out of the champions league qualifier :sign0003:

Are you saying every Rangers fan is a sectarian bigot ? what just like every German is a nazi ? Last week against spurs the green and grey were singing pro IRA songs as they did at the Nou camp back in March and as they do at most games they play. If you going to gloat at least have the decency to be a little more informed about it eh ?

On a footballing note, they just weren`t good enough, poor signings and nothing learned from last season, not the end of the world (well nearly :( ) Just like Celtic bounced back from their 5-0 drubbing by Artmedia a few years back, I`m sure Rangers will survive and be ready for the challenges to come ;)

WATP.

P.S. And put it in the right section next time :tongue1::grin:

Edited by AndyBlue2

Guest oa_exile
P.S. And put it in the right section next time :tongue1::grin:

Aye , I remember when this would have already been moved to the correct area of the forum , them Mods get paid money for old rope :wink:

I feel sick thinking of them horrible Celts

I'm not pro-protestant, I'm pro-British, that why I can't understand anyone British supporting them lot and support the mightly Rangers. Rule Britannia!

Some people dont get into all the politics and bigotry surrounding the two. It's two football teams at the end of the day - plus if I didnt like Celtic i'd of been tortured worse than William Wallace everytime I go to visit family north of the border.

WE'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE PARTY!

Oh and Leezy. Concentrating on the league?? Yeah, because Rangers really did want to just let that £10million+ cash windfall just go past them, didnt they. :grin: