Hughes is in the squad

Don't you rate Hughes?

:lol:

Coco is Hughesy's biggest fan! talks about him all the time, has his name on the back of his shirt, has changed his board name to lee Hughes, and has Lee Hugjes as his signiture... He loves him!!

... oh, wait, maybe i'm getting him confused with someone else...

As for me, i'm frigging livid!!! Hughes in the squad - he is rubbish, never done anything.... rather play wolfy :angry:

Edited by BigfinLatic

Especially when on his first warm up he runs down towards them :grin:

:lol::lol:

watch him stop at the corner flag after 5 minute's of dogs abuse from the 'wall fans to do his goal celebration, before casually walking back to the dug out. Queue 'Wall fans running down to the front of the stand in a rage whilst the rest of the ground cracks up.

HUGHESY, HUGHESY!! :lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

:lol:

Coco is Hughesy's biggest fan! talks about him all the time, has his name on the back of his shirt, has changed his board name to lee Hughes, and has Lee Hugjes as his signiture... He loves him!!

... oh, wait, maybe i'm getting him confused with someone else...

As for me, i'm frigging livid!!! Hughes in the squad - he is rubbish, never done anything.... rather play wolfy :angry:

Is that Hughesy's Swedish cousin?

I Hughesy had Swedish blood Allan would actually have gone and raped him by now in an act of crazed man-love.

Errr... Swedish... doubt it.... finland/sweden is like Lancashire/Yarkshire, Celtic/Rangers, Oldham/Rochdale....

It just isnt right... and the commonality on all of those is the prior is massively superior to the latter :wink:

I'm still witing for Oldham to sign a finnish player... that would lead to an exuberance of man-love....

Edited by BigfinLatic