GUNS....

I could barely hear it.

Meh, they should cut the music, just let us cheer .

I didn't even realise they played anything when we scored. RRE sound speakers seem pretty terrible to be honest though, could barely hear them even at half time so not much chance when we've just scored.

I didn't even realise they played anything when we scored. RRE sound speakers seem pretty terrible to be honest though, could barely hear them even at half time so not much chance when we've just scored.

They played it and it was mint - will get the whole ground rocking I'm certain of that - tune :grin:

I didn't hear it at all. Like I was bothered... Probably down to the crap accoustics in the Rocky

But they also played it after the Millwall opener. Never seen another club play celebratory music for the opposition!

Haha I know. What made it worse was our new speaker dude actually sounded excited when he said "Goal scorer for Millwall - Tressssoor Kaaaandol!"

Still I loved the goal-scoring tune. Very, very catchy.

Loved the Guns of Navarone (if you listened for it) But it should NOT have been played for the Millwall goals - wherever have we had a goal celebration played at an away game.

At the time I was too busy tearing my hair out to be outraged.

Now I'm outraged! :angry:

And you're right, the announcer sounded far too excited to be announcing Millwall's scorers.