Video Help

Ackey

Is there anyone out there who can put the Virgin Media video of Latics games each week online without the geographical protection? As I'm half way around the world and can't afford a LW account I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ack

Is there anyone out there who can put the Virgin Media video of Latics games each week online without the geographical protection? As I'm half way around the world and can't afford a LW account I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ack

i put a link up t'other day but i assume it has this geo protection malarkey??

how's the travels going pal?

i put a link up t'other day but i assume it has this geo protection malarkey??

how's the travels going pal?

Hey mate. They're going great thanks. China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore all done. We're now 1/2 way through our time in Australia, New Zealand is our next stop in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the link, that's how I came to it, but yeah 'cos I'm not in the UK it doesn't work for me. Which sucks balls, but as I'm climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge tomorrow I can't complain can I? :wink:

Try using a UK proxy IP address when you connect to the internet. Might not work, but it's worth a try.

Come again? My brain's dried up from all the sun, I can't for the life of me think how I'd do that and I know I should know, before you mock me!

can't afford a LW account

China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore all done. :blahblah: Australia, New Zealand is our next stop in a couple of weeks. :blahblah::blahblah: but as I'm climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge tomorrow I can't complain can I? :wink:

Spot the Styudent :mmm::wink:

Pick a non-transparent (try a transparent one as well if you want) proxy site, just google it - and then choose a UK proxy server. Within Firefox the user can change "the way it connects to the internet". Type in the proxy servers IP addy and connect!

I bet it's something similar in IE - Phone architecture? no idea - never tried.