Boss has been and gone...

Lets hope he took no notice of the "TRIPE" spouted as well...especially when it comes to some of his assets...though got a sneaky feeling he's/they've a bit more nouse :grin:

True, very true.

And thanks for the tip-off Bob.

True, very true.

And thanks for the tip-off Bob.

Various top bods view the board quite regularly, nowt secret about it... There's no question that the views on this MB are known to the owners and Count Drcula amongst others, fortunately they know that we go on the period as quickly as Mr Corney does and get off it just as soon :wink:

Various top bods view the board quite regularly, nowt secret about it... There's no question that the views on this MB are known to the owners and Count Drcula amongst others, fortunately they know that we go on the period as quickly as Mr Corney does and get off it just as soon :wink:

PMSL. Nicely put!

I'm still to be convinced it was actually him or them.....................

Me too. :grin: It so hard to get irony across in these forum thingies...

I'm a Doubting Thomas - I mean the spelling in their messages is shocking! Wait a minute newyorkboss was on when a certain other person who shall not be named wasn't.... Hmmm... Interesting, very interesting.