John Motson

It was his last major tournament.

Motson wants shooting! I pitty him now though he's like the dithering old granddad that just see’s the obvious and at times fails to even see that!

I only despise Garry Birtles doing commentary now, what a complete vvanker he is!

Motson wants shooting! I pitty him now though he's like the dithering old granddad that just see’s the obvious and at times fails to even see that!

I only despise Garry Birtles doing commentary now, what a complete vvanker he is!

i agree with all that, birtles is a tit of the highest order, however i give you birtles and raise you mark lawrenson, i hate him with a passion

and him and motson together :bat:

how did Mike Ashley end up drinking alcohol in the Newcastle end at the Emirates. Thought it was illegal.

Maybe i'll tell the Steward that "it's alright. the newcastle chairman can do it, so I doubt they're gonna be arsed about me drinking out of date lager in a crowd like this."

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Thought Motson sounded off today like he was a little bit ill. I'd agree on the Mike Ashley thing though, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's still reprecussions about that one (after all not fair to have one rule for one and one rule for another and i'm sure it will be brought up somewhere). There's quite a few football commentators that aren't very good any more you quite often get a better standard of commentary in other sports. Pity really when commentating on football is not rcoket science for around 50% of the population.

i agree with all that, birtles is a tit of the highest order, however i give you birtles and raise you mark lawrenson, i hate him with a passion

God its a nightmare when those two do it!

Lawrenson has too much influence in MOTD these days Look at Last Years christmas party photo FFS he dressed Gavin Peacock, Mark Bright and that Tommy fella from corrie!! lol

webleather.jpg

As for Mike Ashley Drinking, I noticed that aswell, you cant consume booze within view of the pitch at most grounds, Exec boxes excluded but he was in the stand???

Mind you even if they fine him I am pretty sure he can afford it lol.

I raise your Mark Lawrenson with........David Pleat, tool I know but in his defence Citeh fans hate him.