Alright kids

Alright before you all think I am hear to spout off, I aint, I come in peace and was just wondering how come your doing so well (awaits the 101 witty comments about it having something to do with not having RM in charge) seriously though whats the difference and do you think it will last???

Am looking forward to our game on saturday should boost the gates with an actual decent away following and should drag back some TRFC fans who have appeared to gone walk abouts, we are nearly getting smaller gates than yourself (sorry couldn't resist just one dig). Also apart from Lee Hughes who is showing promise so early on in the season???

Alright before you all think I am hear to spout off, I aint, I come in peace and was just wondering how come your doing so well (awaits the 101 witty comments about it having something to do with not having RM in charge) seriously though whats the difference and do you think it will last???

Am looking forward to our game on saturday should boost the gates with an actual decent away following and should drag back some TRFC fans who have appeared to gone walk abouts, we are nearly getting smaller gates than yourself (sorry couldn't resist just one dig). Also apart from Lee Hughes who is showing promise so early on in the season???

Pride Passion Belief

The fact that we now seemingly dont crumble when we go a goal down............like we've done in the past few seasons.

We got to 8th last season with a weaker squad and numerous players injured. Not sure how many different keepers we used but it was half a dozen at least. Think we had about a dozen outfield players injured at one point or another too - one or to long term like Liddell, Gregan, etc. I dont think we've ever had problems with injuries like that before. No players left bar Gary McDonald and so the squad is pretty much the same players along with half a dozen new one's. Hughesy who's now fit is a different class at this level. Plus youngsters like Lewis Allesandra who've took their chance when it's come along. Opposition teams seem to have forgot how to mark Chris Taylor too, which helps us.

No reason why we cant be up there come May.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Also apart from Lee Hughes who is showing promise so early on in the season???

you will have to watch out for Lewis, Taylor, Smalley, Whittaker, Allott, Eardley, Davies, O'Grady and Liddell they are not too bad a getting forward and may cause your back 4 serious problems, do you think you will sign John Thompson before our game so that Hughsey can improve his goalscoring record.

Not a bad result for you boys today, is Ronnie still a crowd favourite at Prenton Park ?

Pride Passion Belief

The fact that we now seemingly dont crumble when we go a goal down............like we've done in the past few seasons.

We got to 8th last season with a weaker squad and numerous players injured. Not sure how many different keepers we used but it was half a dozen at least. Think we had about a dozen outfield players injured at one point or another too - one or to long term like Liddell, Gregan, etc. I dont think we've ever had problems with injuries like that before. No players left bar Gary McDonald and so the squad is pretty much the same players along with half a dozen new one's. Hughesy who's now fit is a different class at this level. Plus youngsters like Lewis Allesandra who've took their chance when it's come along. Opposition teams seem to have forgot how to mark Chris Taylor too, which helps us.

No reason why we cant be up there come May.

Sounds good, our problem so far this season has been a lack of unity which hasnt helped with a new formation being played around with but today we turned back to 4-4-2 and reaped the rewards.

I know your all going to laugh me out of the room but mark my workd Bas Savage today gave a performance that I have not seen from a TRFC player in years he was brilliant and took his goal so well.

Anyway do you reckon you will sell the away end out???

JT was useless when not playing for a contract and Edds gave a very good account of himself today, to be fair anyone would be better than Antwi who is awful.

RM will always be a TRFC favourite however his popularity has slightly dipped recently but his tatics today was spot on, so we will have to wait and see.

Question...............if Hughes gets injured can you cope???

Edited by Carling

Sounds good, our problem so far this season has been a lack of unity which hasnt helped with a new formation being played around with but today we turned back to 4-4-2 and reaped the rewards.

I know your all going to laugh me out of the room but mark my workd Bas Savage today gave a performance that I have not seen from a TRFC player in years he was brilliant and took his goal so well.

You couldnt of picked a better time to play Northampton than today, them having sold their best player in their keeper only the other day.

Bas Savage scored against us for Millwall at BP last season. Be it the keeper we had on loan at the time for that game ran out of the way and he could hardly miss. :lol:

As for the away end. Quite possibly sell out. Hard to say.

If Hughes is injured would we cope. Well we had Craig Davies (who scored that winner at yours last season) sent off against Rochdale in the carling cup and he should of been back today, yet he wasnt even included in the squad. Young Lewis Allesandra from the youth team. O'Grady on the bench and Davies not getting back into the side any time quickly (well maybe in the tinpot cup against Morecambe to try and make ammends for his stupid headbutt)

Edited by Rocky_Latic

You couldnt of picked a better time to play Northampton than today, them having sold their best player in their keeper only the other day.

Bas Savage scored against us for Millwall at BP last season. Be it the keeper we had on loan at the time for that game ran out of the way and he could hardly miss. :lol:

Yes we caught Northampton on a good day what with selling of there best player (although non of the goals were easy to save) and still high from there cup success all be it against bolton lol.

Still 4-1 is a good win in any accounts and honest to god Bas Savage was immense, won every header, didnt put a pass wrong, held up the ball better than any striker has done at BP since Chief, took his goal well, tackled back and did an excellent moon walk with studs on :o

All of that for £8.50 I left PP a very happy lad indeed.

JT was useless when not playing for a contract and Edds gave a very good account of himself today, to be fair anyone would be better than Antwi who is awful.

RM will always be a TRFC favourite however his popularity has slightly dipped recently but his tatics today was spot on, so we will have to wait and see.

Question...............if Hughes gets injured can you cope???

I wouldn't think we will have a problem filling it as we took around 3,500 to Rochdale.

Where will you put those that can't get in when that end is sold out? :wink:

Cheers,

Harry.

PS. Whats your stewards policy on away fans. I hope they are not as "proactive" as Colchesters. :angry:

I wouldn't think we will have a problem filling it as we took around 3,500 to Rochdale.

Where will you put those that can't get in when that end is sold out? :wink:

Cheers,

Harry.

PS. Whats your stewards policy on away fans. I hope they are not as "proactive" as Colchesters. :angry:

O no mate our stewards are happy go lucky scousers who will no doubt let you all in for a fiver like they did a couple of seasons ago.

Hypercrits the lot of them but they have never been accused of being rough handed anyway worst stewards in this divison were Forest so I guess they had to be replaced with some one.

As for your travelling masses you can come sit in the kop am sure it will make for an interesting day out for all involved ;)

I dont think we will sell out. England are on arn't they? I couldn't give a monkeys about them, but a lot will. Also £23 to get in?!! Disgraceful.

1800 at a guess. I will be there though.

Is goodison out on international duty? I hope so.

I cant remember how it will be working, but I have a feeling Eardleys out, which will mean Taylor will go to left back and lomax on the right. I seriously hope that doesn't happen. If it does we might struggle. If he is on international duty. Lee at left back and lomax on the right please shez.

I dont think we will sell out. England are on arn't they? I couldn't give a monkeys about them, but a lot will. Also £23 to get in?!! Disgraceful.

I cant remember how it will be working, but I have a feeling Eardleys out, which will mean Taylor will go to left back and lomax on the right. I seriously hope that doesn't happen. If it does we might struggle. If he is on international duty. Lee at left back and lomax on the right please shez.

Am pretty sure its £20 mate and if you can pass for a under 23 you can get in for £9.50 which is a bargain.

Eardley has been called up for Wales Under 21's, not the full set up this time - They dont play till the wednesday after Tranmere so he'll be right to play you'd think.

Jamaica have a game against Mexico this saturday. Hopefully Goodison is called up. He got called up for the Jamaica game the other week (along with demar phillips) so you'd think he'll get another. It's £20.50 in Ryan, £9.50 for under 23's and kid's and pensioners a fiver or something.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Free for kids who have a Latics season ticket and buy in advance.

The key difference this season?

Whitaker in midfield - so much more creative than the competent but unincisive McDonald.

Hughes / Alessandra partnership up front - never played together last season due to injuries - it all came together when they came on as subs in the first game. Hughes gets the plaudits but Alessandra is an intelligent team player who will just get better and better.

Squad size - if anyone has a bad game, there is someone covering most positions, so don't play badly!

I think we'll beat you.

Baz Savage :laught16::laught16::laught16:

its the ronnie moore factor isnt it.....did you know he is a football genious???

i doubt we will sell out the away end,we will however have a very good attendance there as usual.....

has ronnie formulated a plan b yet....and when will tranmere be issuing there fans with a club emblazened neck brace...

lee hughes hasnt scored for two games so beware ....i can see a few more hatricks this season....

midfield is immense and greegs and rubes at the back....dont be suprised if we turn you over.....and reclaim top spot.

its the ronnie moore factor isnt it.....did you know he is a football genious???

i doubt we will sell out the away end,we will however have a very good attendance there as usual.....

has ronnie formulated a plan b yet....and when will tranmere be issuing there fans with a club emblazened neck brace...

lee hughes hasnt scored for two games so beware ....i can see a few more hatricks this season....

midfield is immense and greegs and rubes at the back....dont be suprised if we turn you over.....and reclaim top spot.

I really dont think we are a hoofball side anymore as shown by some decent build up play yesterday, I mean we carved out 6-7 great goal scoring opportunitys with like two of them being balls put into the box.

As for our midfield well Kay & Jenno seems to be the partnership but I think with Goodison being off on a holiday we might have to stick Kay in CB with Chorley which is a shame as Kay & Jenno together are a decent partnership.

If we play like we did yesterday we have every chance at picking up the three points.

I really dont think we are a hoofball side anymore as shown by some decent build up play yesterday, I mean we carved out 6-7 great goal scoring opportunitys with like two of them being balls put into the box.

As for our midfield well Kay & Jenno seems to be the partnership but I think with Goodison being off on a holiday we might have to stick Kay in CB with Chorley which is a shame as Kay & Jenno together are a decent partnership.

If we play like we did yesterday we have every chance at picking up the three points.

It would kind of be typical to see our unbeaten start ruined at Tranmoore, wouldn't it?

I thought I heard that Eardley's been left out of the Wales squad?

Edit: Yep, he's in the Under 21s though - don't know what impact that'll have. Can he duck out and play for Latics instead?

O no mate our stewards are happy go lucky scousers who will no doubt let you all in for a fiver like they did a couple of seasons ago.

Hypercrits the lot of them but they have never been accused of being rough handed anyway worst stewards in this divison were Forest so I guess they had to be replaced with some one.

As for your travelling masses you can come sit in the kop am sure it will make for an interesting day out for all involved ;)

Sorry mate but you've got one real bar steward in your ranks.

two years ago as a steward was trying to eject a latics fan for standing up after cheering a goal

this particular steward ran up the steps & threw a punch & connected at the fan.

The steward in question was also at last years game but I think he has been taken away from the

'coal face' so to speak.

this carling lad could be ronnie hoof moore checking us out watch what you write down , we must not give up secrets to the enemy :security:

Trust me mate our scouts arent that clever!!!

As for the steward I am sorry to hear it but there is rarely grumbles from travelling fans about there behaviour so I am just going on that.

PP has never been a happy hunting ground for me - 5 visits, 5 defeats. So decided that I would not go anymore and booked a weekend away in Lisbon to make sure I don;t get tempted.

Despite our good start I'd be very happy with a point on Saturday. If we keep the team / formation from recent weeks then we may be able to do it.

B) This is OUR season just watch this space!

Lads I know your manager is far superior and overall squad, support, infastructure is far far superior than anyone elses in the league especially ours but can I just remind you that for the past two seasons we have topped the league in the early stages.

It doesnt really mean a lot come the last day of the season.

Lads I know your manager is far superior and overall squad, support, infastructure is far far superior than anyone elses in the league especially ours but can I just remind you that for the past two seasons we have topped the league in the early stages.

It doesnt really mean a lot come the last day of the season.

We will be in the top 6 and dont you know leeds are far superior to anybody in this league