Ronnies in not having (too much) of a dig at Oldham Shocker

Are we going to have abit of banter with him tomorrow because I think this whole thing has got boring now. Surely enough water has passed under the bridge with this guy now he came, he tried, it didnt work, out he moved, on so did we.

That said a few bevys down my kneck tomorrow Junior Moore scores and gestures at us and things could all quickly change :bounce::bounce::bounce: .

The 'son of Ron snub' is still fresh in the memory.

To be fair I think RM was just joshing when he said that you'll bring more just to abuse him.

Also Ronnie Moore has brought in some class youngsters this pre season including Luke Waterfall and Charlie Barnett and has finally given Curran his chance up front, so its a bit unfair to say he isnt trying the youngsters.

Is it just me, or do they both sound like characters from Roald Dahl story?

Are we going to have abit of banter with him tomorrow because I think this whole thing has got boring now. Surely enough water has passed under the bridge with this guy now he came, he tried, it didnt work, out he moved, on so did we.

"ROONNIE MOORE! YOU'RE NOT THAT BAD!

ROONNIE MOORE! YOU'RE NOT THAT BAD!

ROONNIE MOORE! YOU'RE NOT THAT BAD!

REALLY!"