Do 6 yellow cards mean a fine from the FA?.

Guest oa_exile
Tranmere got 6 yellows today, does that mean they get a 20k fine??

We had four yellows plus Shez was sent off (I think?) is that a fine for us also ?

Edited by oa_exile

Guest sheridans_world
Was Shez asked to leave the pitch or sent off? I can't remember a card, just the Ref pointing.

I dont think the ref needs to show a card for a manager?

I dont think the ref needs to show a card for a manager?

Shez said he was asked to leave the pitch area because the ref didn't like the way he asked him to let the game flow.

I can say without it sounding sour grapes because we won , but the FA should look into ref displays like that and take action.

The guy was intent on spoiling the game from the start.

After less than 5 mins and one tackle on each side he called both the captains together and told them he was going to start booking players if they didn't cool it.

It was the ref that should have cooled it because he lost is head in a game that was nothing more than hard fought by both sides.

The players on each side made very lttle of the challenges that went in and yet the ref booked every tackle.

The crossley booking summed up his performance.

He reacted to the crowd jeers when he changed the side to take the kick from.

No warning about time wasting or anything just a yellow card.

He was a complete joke to football and shouldn't be allowed to ref again.

When will the FA start to take action against guys like this who are obviously way out of their depth at handling a game at this level.

Edited by losesome

he really was from the Graham 'I'm The Star' Poll school of refereeing, desperate for attention right through the game. I've no idea what most of the free kicks were for, never mind the cards. If he did that at stamford bridge/old trafford he'd never be allowed to referee a game there again.

Shez said he was asked to leave the pitch area because the ref didn't like the way he asked him to let the game flow.

I can say without it sounding sour grapes because we won , but the FA should look into ref displays like that and take action.

The guy was intent on spoiling the game from the start.

After less than 5 mins and one tackle on each side he called both the captains together and told them he was going to start booking players if they didn't cool it.

It was the ref that should have cooled it because he lost is head in a game that was nothing more than hard fought by both sides.

The players on each side made very lttle of the challenges that went in and yet the ref booked every tackle.

The crossley booking summed up his performance.

He reacted to the crowd jeers when he changed the side to take the kick from.

No warning about time wasting or anything just a yellow card.

He was a complete joke to football and shouldn't be allowed to ref again.

When will the FA start to take action against guys like this who are obviously way out of their depth at handling a game at this level.

WHAT HE SAID!

It was mentioned on here he was a bit card happy. 10 yellow cards in a game that was hardly nasty. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of fines handed out to clubs are due to his refereeing.

where is the guy in the crowd who is supposed to be watching the ref, nothing ever gets reported, its just a joke.