• Allott
    • Whitaker
    • Liddell
    • Davies
    • Alessandra
    • O'Grady
    • Smalley

As Usual

was a tough 1 between gregan and whittaker but i think gregan did enough for me. hes provin me wrong this guy and he was amazin today.

im turnin into a gregan fan and in pre season i hated the guy. i was wrong

well played gregan keep it up

Guest sheridans_world

Whitaker - he made one brillaitn touch that shines out, ball was falling near the half way line, I think it came off his back foot and he controlled it.

I posted a while ago to the effect that (as well as having definitely the best CF in the division) we had quite possibly the best CB. Nothing today told me I was wrong.

Whitaker also continues to be genuine class, and seems to give a real spark to us that maybe we lacked even with the more technically accomplished Wellens. Liddell was excellent, as was Eardley. Davies did well and seems to be working hard to make up for his foolish behaviour, which is all that we can ask. Taylor couldn't get into his attacking gear first half but scared them second.

O'Grady deserves a mention for his sub performance. Effort, skill, intelligence. When he bags a couple of goals I think he might fly for us and put some of the other forwards under more pressure than they would appreciate.

there was only one - head and shoulders - GREGAN - absolutle oustanding -

cant agree with some of the others as in all fairness we were not in the races in the first half IMO and the midfield were second best in the first half so could not give it to any of them,

we outplayed em for the last 30 minutes -

O'Grady looked good when he came on

crossley - immense two outstanding saves, Lomax is a very consistent performer