Highlights on World

Crossley's two saves, especially the one in the first half when the ball visibly moved in the air and he adjusted himself to get a great strong hand on it. Great save!

Will be on by 4.45pm. Commentary's a bit dicky in the last few minutes but I have to go out now so will fix later!

Hard to tell. The player who finishes up with his studs in Crossley must have been close to offside. But hey, them's the breaks! :grin:

BTW Stu, the commentary is still a bit tits-up towards the end (on the download version at least).

Yeh the commentary is behind on the web player aswell

Just watching it back and Lewi had a better game than i think most of us thought, he worked hard but without Hughes he doesnt look like he links up as much,

Also what an idiot Ian Moore is kicking the ball at the linesman:angry: spoilt baby

How close was the ball to hitting the linesman? From what I heard on LW it was close enough? The highlights only show him kicking the ball, either way, I'm sure that has to be a straight red.

btw, I for one and maybe I'm the only one, would like to hear more Brazilian goooooooooaaaaaaaaal celebrations from the commentators, I was laughing for quite a while at that! :D