best moment of the match for me

for me one moment summed up how we feel, and are currently percieved as a set of fans. neal eardleys attempted cross, when he fell. from the perspective of the players (except maybe eardley) it was funny, almost everyone laughed especially davies. imagine the reaction from our stand yesterday if it was this time last year when we were bottom(ish)? FECK OF EARDLEY YOU BAG OF POO. WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT DAVIES YOU LAZY TWIT. makes me shudder.

for me one moment summed up how we feel, and are currently percieved as a set of fans. neal eardleys attempted cross, when he fell. from the perspective of the players (except maybe eardley) it was funny, almost everyone laughed especially davies. imagine the reaction from our stand yesterday if it was this time last year when we were bottom(ish)? FECK OF EARDLEY YOU BAG OF POO. WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT DAVIES YOU LAZY TWIT. makes me shudder.

highlight for me was the lady in the red top sat near to us lot, very very nice!

Remember when we played Barnsley @ Oakwell? Paul Warne did exactly the same as Eardley. He got alsorts of abuse.

The best moment for me was when their goal went in Ronnie jumped onto the pitch with his fist clenched towards the away fans. But his joy was short lived as the goal was disallowed.

"Ronnie moores a football genius"!!!!

Ruebens sliding tackle on Bas Savage towards the end of the first half where took the ball and the man off the pitch.

To be fair to Savage he never batted an eyelid dusted himself down and got on with it.

Can you imagine if Taylor was on the receiving end of a similar tackle?

:shock::shock::shock:

She sobered me up a bit. :blush:

Moment of the match? what about Jorvik and Maddog coming back to there seats from the concourse a minute after the goal. Clare's reaction was hilarious. :)

Every time we go for 'refreshments', Latics score! We were doing our bit for the team and the Bindipper economy :grin:.

Every time we go for 'refreshments', Latics score! We were doing our bit for the team and the Bindipper economy :grin:.

:laught16:

Honestly, you two are brilliant, tell you what, if we ever get to wembley in the playoff final, or any other massive game - you two are either only allowed to watch the match from the concourse - or are on 'beer run' duty for everyone!

:laught16:

Honestly, you two are brilliant, tell you what, if we ever get to wembley in the playoff final, or any other massive game - you two are either only allowed to watch the match from the concourse - or are on 'beer run' duty for everyone!

I think a thank you should be in order from everyone. If it wasn't for us going, the match would have been 0 - 0 :wink:

Just to rub it in, the picture of the crowd in the gallery was taken while we were missing.