Orient away to have kick off changed

Was just about to book some flights. Could do with some clarification on this one!!!!

The FA have said that the England kick off time is still to be confirmed so I don't suppose Orient will make a decision till then.

If England is 3pm you would imagine Orient v Oldham will get moved, be it to an earlier/later kick off time on the Saturday or to the Friday night/Sunday afternoon. But if England kick off around 6ish, which they occasionally do for Saturday home games, then I would imagine Orient will leave it as Saturday 3pm.

There is also an outside chance it could get moved to a midweek date later in the season if either team gets 3 international call ups. I don't know how many internationals Orient have but obviously there is a chance Eardley and Davies will get called up which on it's own would not be enough for a cancellation but with the game over 6 months away you never know who we might have signed by then, or Fleming could be back in the Scotland under 21 set up or something like that.

I suppose squads won't get announced till a couple of weeks before either so the uncertainty is a pain for people wanting to book transport.

The FA have said that the England kick off time is still to be confirmed so I don't suppose Orient will make a decision till then.

If England is 3pm you would imagine Orient v Oldham will get moved, be it to an earlier/later kick off time on the Saturday or to the Friday night/Sunday afternoon. But if England kick off around 6ish, which they occasionally do for Saturday home games, then I would imagine Orient will leave it as Saturday 3pm.

There is also an outside chance it could get moved to a midweek date later in the season if either team gets 3 international call ups. I don't know how many internationals Orient have but obviously there is a chance Eardley and Davies will get called up which on it's own would not be enough for a cancellation but with the game over 6 months away you never know who we might have signed by then, or Fleming could be back in the Scotland under 21 set up or something like that.

I suppose squads won't get announced till a couple of weeks before either so the uncertainty is a pain for people wanting to book transport.

World comes to a stop for a friendly, madness!!!

I hope it's on the Friday. Night on the lash in Covent Garden (Soho :biker:) then get the night bus home. All day Saturday to recover, fresh as a daisy for football on Sunday morning.

The perfect crime.

You could get the Tube home if you didn't live in that pikey trash town*

*In which I am currently sitting

I thought though that Stockport have priority though on fixture times as part of their tenancy agreement.

Unfortunately, Sale Sharks rule the roost at Edgeley Park. The ticket office at Stockport told a County supporter that County approached Latics to have the game moved to a Friday, but we refused. Sunday is now the most likely option.

Unfortunately, Sale Sharks rule the roost at Edgeley Park. The ticket office at Stockport told a County supporter that County approached Latics to have the game moved to a Friday, but we refused. Sunday is now the most likely option.

Ah well, at least it gives us those 24 hours of being able to say we're top...with a game in hand. :grin: