Southend 22 November 2008

Is there is any remote chance of this match being changed for any reason - just looking at accommodation to make it a nice weekend.

Other than some freakish weather there doesn't appear to be any chance of it being changed. It's neither an international nor FA Cup date and to the best of my knowledge the only club that play at Roots Hall are Southend United!

And don't let Chickers put you off the Travelodge, he's just bitter because he booked Littlehampton Travelodge when he wanted a weekend in Brighton only to discover he was nearer to Paris! I've stayed at the Southend one before and doing so again this year. It's ideally located right in the town centre you know Chickers! :grin:

Other than some freakish weather there doesn't appear to be any chance of it being changed. It's neither an international nor FA Cup date and to the best of my knowledge the only club that play at Roots Hall are Southend United!

And don't let Chickers put you off the Travelodge, he's just bitter because he booked Littlehampton Travelodge when he wanted a weekend in Brighton only to discover he was nearer to Paris! I've stayed at the Southend one before and doing so again this year. It's ideally located right in the town centre you know Chickers! :grin:

its not that mate, its just it will be full of people off here for my birthday bash down there!