If we win tomorrow...

I'll hail it as our best result so far this season, I really will.

Leeds away, we were always gonna be up for it, but it appears as though 'Pool have it over us, particularly at Victoria Park. To date, it would be the Tranmere result because they're sound at home, but Hartlepool are very, very good at home, and score plenty of goals.

It'd be a fantastic result if we win, and I'd gladly take 1-0, anything more would be a brilliant bonus.

Not to quote anyone in particular, but "I would love it, love it" if we beat them tomorrow.

I've had all by favours called in from God this year with the Dale result though.

It hasn't been fun living amongst Pools fans for the past year or so.

it's a funny owd game innit this footy malarky...you are all on here with the if's and but's ..my point is forget all this nonscenscile if this if that....

we

are about at playoff level at best ..so don't get ahead of the steam....

it's a funny owd game innit this footy malarky...you are all on here with the if's and but's ..my point is forget all this nonscenscile if this if that....

we

and long may it continue....geesh it,s grand to be a tick[original]

we

I wonder what its like to have your glass half empty.

I'll hail it as our best result so far this season, I really will.

Leeds away, we were always gonna be up for it, but it appears as though 'Pool have it over us, particularly at Victoria Park. To date, it would be the Tranmere result because they're sound at home, but Hartlepool are very, very good at home, and score plenty of goals.

It'd be a fantastic result if we win, and I'd gladly take 1-0, anything more would be a brilliant bonus.

i think we should have a thread along these lines every week.

i think we should have a thread along these lines every week.

This division is so open. Each team can beat each team and on that basis we have done quite well really. We haven't faltered as yet but to say we could lose today and still stay top shows you what could happen if we keep this ball rolling. What we have got is a strong consistent team. We have used 17 players this year along with Carlisle. The real top of the league team (Leeds) has used 24 and that for me shows why they might not do as well as expected. Keep strong consistent injury free and hopefullly we will be top come 5 this week, and the next and the next. Thats why we have the potential to win the league but there is 40 games left so anything can happen.

I wonder what its like to have your glass half empty.

half empty, kicked over, broken and stood on.

I must admit to being a 'it cannot last' type of football fan at times. Remember thinking we were going to blow it all the way through the championship season and at the end when looking back and realising we were never out of the top two once the first couple of games had passed - thinking why was I worried?