Few points...

1) Draw away at Monkey town? I cant believe that people are unhappy with that! We had a bad 10 minutes, but recovered to get a draw... I dont believe that there's a single person on the board who wouldnt have taken 3-3 before the game.

2) Following the win at home, dra away to go up thing, we've won 3/3 at home, 2/4 away! Again, if Id offered you that before the season started, I think youd have took it...

3) Mark Crossley. 4/7 clea sheets. Nuff said. Is he not allowed a bad game 10 minutes occasionaly? Hughes doesnt score for 4 matches, say, cant see you getting on his back too much!

Joe

1) Draw away at Monkey town? I cant believe that people are unhappy with that! We had a bad 10 minutes, but recovered to get a draw... I dont believe that there's a single person on the board who wouldnt have taken 3-3 before the game.

2) Following the win at home, dra away to go up thing, we've won 3/3 at home, 2/4 away! Again, if Id offered you that before the season started, I think youd have took it...

3) Mark Crossley. 4/7 clea sheets. Nuff said. Is he not allowed a bad game 10 minutes occasionaly? Hughes doesnt score for 4 matches, say, cant see you getting on his back too much!

Joe

true, but that defensive debacle had better not crop up again.

Joe

If you've been watchin latics at all this season you would see that Hughes offers alot more than just goals he has come up with alot of assists aswell you numpty :blink:

Superb result, barmy 7mins !!

Few will win at Monkey town this year. How can anyone complain - we are one of 4 teams in the 3 divisions to be unbeaten - we've beaten teams occupying 3rd 4th 8th 11th places and drawn away with a couple of very good teams ... striker banging in the goals and our home grown goalscoring wide man ... best start for 18 years.

Well done Shez :D

Yes a great start to the season, i agree we have one of the best teams in a league (decent keeper and we'd be the best) all im saying is that we threw 2 points away yesterday and it could cost us.

I agree. to concede 3 goals in less than 20 mins is inexcusable whether it be against harltepool or Barcelona.

I agree. to concede 3 goals in less than 20 mins is inexcusable whether it be against harltepool or Barcelona.

That's football for you. Even the best team in the world - whoever that may be - can have mad moments when they concede silly goals. A sign of a great team is how they react to a set-back - just fall apart and surrender, or regroup, fight on and get a result, which is precisely what we have done.