I come in Peace.

Our worst performances this season have come against sides that hustled well, never giving us time to settle on the ball and build moves on the ground.

Given some of the more..ahem...'agricultural' styles that we will come up against, this is something we need to improve on. We will do OK against sides that want to play, but more sides than not are likely to be in our face.

He hadn't been booked previously. The ref had a word with him for his first bad challenge (which in my book was a booking all over) however, what saved him, it was the first of the match and early doors. He was booked for the challenge on Whittaker.

I stand corrected having watched LW extended Highlights. He was booked for the challenge on Allott but not on Whittaker. However there were two Hudds players involved in the Whittaker incident. He was involved early doors in a bookable incident thou that did go unpunished.

Happened right in front of me ... no chance it was a pen. Dickenson was a handfull by being plain dirty and diving all other the place. Didn't think he was anything special ... quite the opposite.

Completely agree MArk. Didn't think he was interested in playing football, just grappling/drawing fouls/throwing himself on the floor/throwing himself into the defender instead of the ball any time he we for a header. Thought he got almost every single decision from a VERY weak ref.

Completely agree MArk. Didn't think he was interested in playing football, just grappling/drawing fouls/throwing himself on the floor/throwing himself into the defender instead of the ball any time he we for a header. Thought he got almost every single decision from a VERY weak ref.

Spot on. Dickenson was the one fouling and the Ref gave him the decision. All the more surprising there for the very first time the ref got it right and gave the decision against him (to late in the game mind!) he booked him.

Yep, no way a penalty. If fact I can't believe he didn't book him for diving. He'd also pushed Hazell in the build up so should have been a free kick.

Very happy to see I'm not the only one who spotted a ridiculously blatent push on Hazell...shouldn't have got anywhere near to whether it was a penalty or not.