I come in Peace.

I thought it was a good game today and was by far the best we have played all season. I presume you all agree that the ref was :censored:. Thought he made some poor decisions on both sides.

I have to say that your defence looks poor. Dickinson hasn't been great for us this season and hasn't looked a 750,000 player but he did cause your two centre backs all sorts of problems.

The lad Taylor looks a class act i remember him destroying us at our place a few seasons ago.

Any chance of you lot taking Beckett and getting him off our wage bill.

I thought it was a good game today and was by far the best we have played all season. I presume you all agree that the ref was :censored:. Thought he made some poor decisions on both sides.

I have to say that your defence looks poor. Dickinson hasn't been great for us this season and hasn't looked a 750,000 player but he did cause your two centre backs all sorts of problems.

The lad Taylor looks a class act i remember him destroying us at our place a few seasons ago.

I don't think we are the only team who will be caused problems by Dickinson he may not have been amazing for you this season but he is a good player and will be a handful for alot of teams he faces.

You were unlucky to only get the point today, I thought you were at times the better team, very comfortable on the ball and pressed us when we had it. I was disappointed with Dickinson, he has pace, power and is a big lad but a bit mardy and a bit of a wimp.

We missed Gregan big time and our defence suffered for that but Dickinson will cause most teams problems due to his size and your team ethic with see you take points of many teams.

I presume you all agree that the ref was :censored:. Thought he made some poor decisions on both sides.

Forgot about the ref, you must have had some good refs over the last few years if you thought todays was bad, I thought he was better than many I have seen, he let the game flow most of the time and only really punished the bad stuff. I can accept clumsy and rubbish tackles not being punished as if the players were any good and could tackle properly they wouldn't be in this crappy league. I can't stand refs who expect world class challenges in the 3rd division.

I rate Dickinson highly.

Pulls defenders all over the place and knows where the net is.

Thought it was a stonewall penalty too, although everybody around me disagreed.

That said, he falls over way too easily and should have been sent off for a second yellow card late on.

Disappointed with Oldham today. Failed to use the wings as much as they should have done and persisted with lumping it up to Hughes who didn't win a header all game.

In order.....

No way, thought the ref had a decent game, not too fussy, no massive mistakes, from bitter experience we don't tend to hope for much more than that!

The defence was poor, but mainly because of the absence of Sean Gregan, he would've sorted out Dickinson big style, like he did when we played Derby pre-season. Though I do rate Dickinson, good good player.

Absolutely Taylor is coming on leaps and bounds, improves every game, and a real Oldham lad, who puts heart and soul into everything. I just can't believe he gets stick from our own fans!!

Errrrr, no thanks. we've moved on, and are way better now than when he left. Even the Beckett then would struggle to make our squad now.

Oh, and finally, sorry, I think you probably deserved the points, but hey ho tough cr$£%p!!

Nahhh, you can keep that fat ba***rd. I would be to tempted to sing 'Bellys gunna get ya'. As I was singin' at your coach(?) on the touchline today, with a spare ball under his shirt. :lol:

Well, I did admit I seemed to be in a minority of 1 and the ref was well placed!

Happened right in front of me ... no chance it was a pen. Dickenson was a handfull by being plain dirty and diving all other the place. Didn't think he was anything special ... quite the opposite.

I thought huddersfield were dog :censored: as were we. So if thats the best u've played then i would be very very afraid of going down.

Keep Beckett he's well passed his sell by date and the reason Latics offered him 2 seasons not three and why he went. Defo was a good un in the lower leagues in his pomp and would have been higher up the leagues given 5 yards more pace. Nah given 7 yards more pace Beckett would have been a top class striker in the highest of leagues. Did us proud keepin us up so the 150 grand he cost us was worthwhile.

I felt Huddersfield did well today, came out and hussled us from the off and knocked us off our game and there for earned the right to play their game. Latics never really recovered all game. We missed Gregan cos Stam was off the pace and Dickenson should have been booked long before he was cos he fooled the ref. Which made it all the more bizarre the ref booked him when he actually pulled him up for fouling the very first time instead of giving it him his way like he'd done all game! Had the ref penalised him correctly Dickenson would have carried little threat.

Latics had an off day given our play this season or was it Hudds didn't let us play? I guess we'll find out Friday and the course of the season if Hudds pick up.

Taylor was our pick of the bunch (again) and as defo stepped up a level this season. whilst another plus Latics remain unbeaten and a minus is we drew our biggest home crowd and prduced a poor performance.

Draw was fair.

Defense wasnt that bad...how many clear cut chances did we let you have? If gregan was playin the whole game would have been different. Dickinson is a good player, but he would have bounced of gregan twice and then never gone back near him.

Taylor is ace. Top player for this division. end of!

I like Beckett, 24 goals for us in just over a season. Have him as back up for Hughes and I wouldnt worry if Hughes got injured.

No way, thought the ref had a decent game, not too fussy, no massive mistakes, from bitter experience we don't tend to hope for much more than that!

I think in the first half they had a decent penalty shout, i think Eardley battered into someone at the corner of our box just after hed taken a shot. He was decent but no massive mistakes? How about not sending Worthington off for those two awful tackles, especially the one on Whittaker, took his own man out and Whitts.

Draw definately a fair result,this time last year we would have been Bullied into defeat and lost 2 or 3 to nil.

Would say Terriers will finish top 8,well organised,typical Ternent Side although it explains why ST holders are turning their backs already,not pretty stuff.

I think in the first half they had a decent penalty shout, i think Eardley battered into someone at the corner of our box just after hed taken a shot. He was decent but no massive mistakes? How about not sending Worthington off for those two awful tackles, especially the one on Whittaker, took his own man out and Whitts.

...was gobsmacked Worthington didn't walk after that challenge on Whittaker.

I rate Dickinson highly.

Pulls defenders all over the place and knows where the net is.

Thought it was a stonewall penalty too, although everybody around me disagreed.

That said, he falls over way too easily and should have been sent off for a second yellow card late on.

Disappointed with Oldham today. Failed to use the wings as much as they should have done and persisted with lumping it up to Hughes who didn't win a header all game.

directly in front of it and the ball was won

Ye was horrendous ... surprised no-ones really mentioned it yet. Thing is, he`d already been booked, how it wasnt a yellow (if not a red) is beyond me.

He hadn't been booked previously. The ref had a word with him for his first bad challenge (which in my book was a booking all over) however, what saved him, it was the first of the match and early doors. He was booked for the challenge on Whittaker.

Draw definately a fair result,this time last year we would have been Bullied into defeat and lost 2 or 3 to nil.

Would say Terriers will finish top 8,well organised,typical Ternent Side although it explains why ST holders are turning their backs already,not pretty stuff.

Am sorry brother Hudds actually played the better football on the day, cos Latics, out of character this season, reverted to long ball most the game. I think was down to Hudds from the off hustling Latics quickly not allowing us to settle which knocked our boys off our game and we never recovered. Oddly Crossley's distribution wasn't his usual standard either.