Travelling Latics Fans - Statistical Help please

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get that list of our impressive following to away matches published last season?

I thought, numbers-wise, last seasons followings were on the poor side. The season before was different altogther...to average over a 1000 per game when you get 5000 at home is very good.

Would be interesting to see how our away followings as a percentage of our home crowds rank with other clubs.

I thought, numbers-wise, last seasons followings were on the poor side. The season before was different altogther...to average over a 1000 per game when you get 5000 at home is very good.

Would be interesting to see how our away followings as a percentage of our home crowds rank with other clubs.

Very high I'd think without doing any homework. Put it this way TTA would love away teams to bring the same percentage thats for sure. I've often wondered if Latics fans could sacrifice going away for one season but plough that saved money into the clubs coffers and see where we get. It'll never happen like.

I've often wondered if Latics fans could sacrifice going away for one season but plough that saved money into the clubs coffers and see where we get. It'll never happen like.

I've often wondered whether the team would do as well away from home if it had no supporters to encourage it. We'll never know.

I've often wondered if Latics fans could sacrifice going away for one season but plough that saved money into the clubs coffers and see where we get. It'll never happen like.

Presumably, for that one season, the Latics fans who don't go to away games would also be ploughing that saved money into the Club's coffers. It'll never happen like. :wink:

Ideally TTA need those who don't go to BP to plough their saved money into the Club's coffers, via Latics World, the Lottery, the Club shop, etc.