Any Latics Going To The England Game?

Guest M_OAFC

Guest M_OAFC

There's a group of Latics fans meeting in the Royal George right next to Euston station at 12.45pm on Saturday. The more the merrier if you want to join us.

Or if any of you are getting the train down, a few of us are grabbing a spot of breakfast in Manchester at about 8.45am and then getting the 9.40am from Piccadilly to Euston. Again, you're welcome to join us.

There's a group of Latics fans meeting in the Royal George right next to Euston station at 12.45pm on Saturday. The more the merrier if you want to join us.

Or if any of you are getting the train down, a few of us are grabbing a spot of breakfast in Manchester at about 8.45am and then getting the 9.40am from Piccadilly to Euston. Again, you're welcome to join us.

Sling in a ticket FOC and you've got yourself a deal Mark.

A few of us are on the 8.42 train and we are always at the george before every england game. see you there :grin:

don't worry mark I'll bring my wet wipes again ;-)

What's for breakfast ? Pint of guinness ?

Think the wetherspoons in pic gardens will be open for breakfast ?

Can't wait

It opens at nine. It is probably cutting it fine by the time we've waited for the food but we can give it a go.

I'm only worried about Sean ! not sure he can handle his beer lol

I assume Sean's paying! Surely his new Arabian mates will bung him the cash.

Was planning to ..... but actually forgot to get my tickets and was surpirsed its actually sold out.

so anyone with a spare??????? otherwise I'l risk a beating in the away end :grin:

Mark, I can get you a £25 ticket for face value. If you let me know whether you want it tonight/early tomorrow I'll buy it for you (and trust you'll come through!).

I'm travelling down with M_OAFC, 'Latics & England' and wardlelatic so I'll be drinking in the Royal George, Euston as above.

Mark, I can get you a £25 ticket for face value. If you let me know whether you want it tonight/early tomorrow I'll buy it for you (and trust you'll come through!).

I'm travelling down with M_OAFC, 'Latics & England' and wardlelatic so I'll be drinking in the Royal George, Euston as above.

Cheers for that - I have just left a message on marks phone about the ticket .. I'll get one of us to let you kow ASAP .. but I do know that he really wanted to go last night