Stam out

Confirmed Stam is out between 3 and 6 Weeks...... Will prob be a defence of Jones, Bryne, Hazell, Lomax on Sunday

Also, does anyone know why they always refer to Stam as the popular dutch man. I can think of more popular players but he always seems to win this award :grin:

Edited by NIKI1234

BinFinn will be claiming this week's prophecy award I reckon!

Personally I doubt we'll be seeing much more of Stefan. He played a lot of games last year due to injuries and the Trotman sale but I don't think Shez would have offered him a deal if he wasn't entitled to it automatically.

Also, does anyone kniow ehy they always refer to Stam as the popular dutch man. I can think of more popular players but he always seems to win this award :grin:

Hmmmmm let me think!!! :wub:

I do know a bloke who is good mates with him and he said he is the nicest, most modest bloke you'd ever meet!

Confirmed Stam is out between 3 and 6 Weeks...... Will prob be a defence of Jones, Bryne, Hazell, Lomax on Sunday

Also, does anyone kniow ehy they always refer to Stam as the popular dutch man. I can think of more popular players but he always seems to win this award :grin:

can you think of anymore popular Dutchmen at the club - I cant, he deserves this award

BinFinn will be claiming this week's prophecy award I reckon!

Personally I doubt we'll be seeing much more of Stefan. He played a lot of games last year due to injuries and the Trotman sale but I don't think Shez would have offered him a deal if he wasn't entitled to it automatically.

Reckon you're right, and it will be his last season here. It's a shame really as he's a top bloke, but it's no good if he's only fit for half the games.

Problem is we now need an extra defender and I think Byrne would have been ideal but with Jones possibly here until Christmas and Gregan back next week he'll be loathe to sign a longer deal to sit on the bench.