LW Highlights

Love the extended highlights package on Latics World but why on the Leicester match highlights didn't it show the 'free kick' leading to their goal. I thought it was quite a big decision for the ref to make and I was looking forward to see whether he or I was correct.

Love the extended highlights package on Latics World but why on the Leicester match highlights didn't it show the 'free kick' leading to their goal. I thought it was quite a big decision for the ref to make and I was looking forward to see whether he or I was correct.

Nailed on free kick IMO. Was in the paddock about 15 yards away; Davies runs 50 yards kicking anything that moved headless chicken stylee and it was ineviatable he was going to concede a free kick. Lots of abuse thrown at the liner (who was truly out of condition and completely awful all game by the way) but on this occasion he was right IMO. Stupid, stupid free kick to give away.