Really good 5 minute piece on us on BLW. On first as well, before the Leeds/MK/Posh love.

EDIT: If anyone hasn't seen it, set your Sky+/DVD/VCR for 1am, Sky Sports Extra.

Yeah i thought it was a good piece too. Good watching the Whittaker goal again too :wink:

Nice to see a bit of a feature on us. Thought that a few of Holloway's comments were well meant but a bit off the mark.

Cannot remember the first one, but the second one referred to the delay in building the gorund and was along the lines of "they need that, and they'll fill it" :blink: ...has he seen our gates?

And it was a clear handball by Hughes - don't think he would have got near it without it though. Not keen on that type of tactic if I am honest.

Cannot remember the first one, but the second one referred to the delay in building the gorund and was along the lines of "they need that, and they'll fill it" :blink: ...has he seen our gates?

To be fair, the footage of the Leicester game he'd just seen showed off how full the ground was, so maybe he thought it must be like that every week!

Cannot remember the first one, but the second one referred to the delay in building the gorund and was along the lines of "they need that, and they'll FEEL it" :blink: ...has he seen our gates?

I think he said "Feel It" not "Fill It" and was referring to to the credit crunch etc....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see a bit of a feature on us. Thought that a few of Holloway's comments were well meant but a bit off the mark.

And it was a clear handball by Hughes - don't think he would have got near it without it though. Not keen on that type of tactic if I am honest.

and he also commented on rthe fact thatOldham are a famous club