Hughes Offside Goal

Was he?? He seemed to run past their defender. George Hill stand fans would have a better view, so was he off?

I was seeing that their player played it back to the keeper, he fooked it up an hughes was in,when the flag went up i was aghast(big word),never offside

I was in the RRE, so didnt have the best view, but what I saw was that Crossley sliced it, Hughes was in front (nearer to the half way line) of the defender. THe defender slipped, Hughes ran round...

How it was offside is beyond me...

I could only guess he was offside when Cossley hit that accurate pass through their defender and that he came back into an onside position when iriekpen hit the deck. I didn't think the defender touched it despite his best efforts.

I could only guess he was offside when Cossley hit that accurate pass through their defender and that he came back into an onside position when iriekpen hit the deck. I didn't think the defender touched it despite his best efforts.

On Offsides I usually look straight to the paddock to see their reaction, no one seemed to go mad or anything like usual which seemed odd to me.

I think Paddy has moved on Luke. This thread was a part of his re-birth. Please don't get in the way.

To be honest, I thought he was fantastic last night. But for their keeper, who I believe is the best in the League, he would have scored a hatful. His discipline worries me at times though, time and time again last night he was getting involved in things that didn't concern him and risking a second booking. That said, he lead the line superbly.